What determines how long the monsters hang around for?

by Mahler1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What determines how long the monsters hang around for?

★ Guide

We have noticed within our club that the monsters when they appear either stay around for 6 hours or 12 hours or until they are defeated. However the duration never seems to vary. Some of us always get the 6 hour monster and never the 12 hour one while for others it is the opposite way round they always get the 12 hour one and never the 6 hour one. I’m not sure which is best but surely this should alternate between durations or at least be totally random to make it fair on all players.

Message 1 of 6 (986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What determines how long the monsters hang around for?

Champion (Retired)

@Mahler1989 

Have your Club Members noticed if the Monster stays around twelve hours for Mayors at lower War Ranks and six hours for Mayors at higher War Ranks?

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (976 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Mahler1989 

Have your Club Members noticed if the Monster stays around twelve hours for Mayors at lower War Ranks and six hours for Mayors at higher War Ranks?

Message 2 of 6 (977 Views)

★ Guide
@never2old2game To be honest we hadn’t really considered that aspect of it. We very rarely take part in wars so pay little or no attention to war ranks. I will have to take a closer look.
Message 3 of 6 (962 Views)

★ Guide
@never2old2game Looks like this could be the answer. Of the members I have checked, 3 with 12 hour monsters have war ranks of 13 and lower. The ones with 6 hour monsters have war ranks in the mid 20s which were earned before we stopped doing wars. Thanks for your input.
Message 4 of 6 (951 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Mahler1989 

My pleasure. 

Message 5 of 6 (935 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Mahler1989 Mine always stays for 12 hours, but then again I never participate in wars.
Message 6 of 6 (887 Views)