Re: Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

by Berz47

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Sorry I messed up I was thinking how Facebook friends pictures show who bought items. Someone in your group is flat out stealing the item by sitting on your city when they know you are going to sell. You could start a new club and demand members all become Facebook friends so you can see who is buying what. Best of luck.

Message 31 of 52 (5,800 Views)

★★ Novice

finally found the forum! I am looking to see other strats!

Message 32 of 52 (5,557 Views)

★★ Guide

Since this is about updates and that it is good now we can see when some one has sent a message in the mayor's chat.  I have been reading in the fan group about a cap on offers to max 20 and no more, for example, one can only get max 20 burgers and not anything up to the number one has in the game no more. Say if have 100 of the same item, feeds or electronic complements, that get an assignment on to do 60 and need to get rid of them to clear storage and only get an offer at max 20 need to get rid of at least 50 if the next task is another. Tfactory production, That how I used to clear storage when my depot was full sometimes. Now that option to clear more than 20 is gone. So if I get one factory production after the other, I have to beg friends to buy my items to clear storage. if I have to clear 50 or more for the next factory production. EA is making this game more difficult as it is on trying to clear storage from factory production assignments. Now and again I get offers when I did a task of say 55 to 60 factory items I get an offer of say 35 sugar and spices and I say yes as that clears my storage. Now am lucky if I get offers now to only clear 9 of the factory items, I still say yes but more to get rid of.

Message 33 of 52 (5,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We hit legandary each week. Is ur club opens or set members only
Message 34 of 52 (5,523 Views)

★★ Guide

closed group but I am only a member

Message 35 of 52 (5,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing for a while now (Level 82). I have maxed out on Space and Main Storage. Will there be anymore Land or Storage Expansions in the very neat future?
Message 36 of 52 (5,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I second that... an expansion pack update would be nice.
Message 37 of 52 (5,207 Views)

★ Guide

Update everything you can update and you will see more. 

Message 38 of 52 (3,666 Views)

★ Guide

Update everything you can update and you will see more. 

Level 12 is a major upgrade. Will open more

Message 39 of 52 (3,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GIVE US BACK OUR SPEED TOKENS??? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU EA???? DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ALL YOUR GAMERS????

Message 40 of 52 (6,204 Views)