Re: Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

by Kirpi2

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Android users, myself included, have been waiting patiently for the day photo mode would be released for android. However, it's beginning to look like it's just not in the works and would never happen. So here's my question: will photo mode be released for android?

Message 21 of 52 (5,179 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you 😊 

Message 22 of 52 (5,035 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, I really enjoy building my city and making it look interesting. However, I do not want to upgrade roads to Street Car avenues as I like the leafy avenues and boulevards. To this end I deliberately keep my buildings spaced out. I am constantly being told I need to upgrade to streetcars, so how can I prevent this? 

Message 23 of 52 (5,033 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt on Windows Phone??

★★ Guide

Hope EA fixes the crashes next update fed up with the game crashing several times a day this has happened since they put in the Mayors Chat. 

Message 24 of 52 (5,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an inventory for us to put our normal buildings, all buildings, in so we can move around and customize our city if we want to!! That would make the game so much better. I would absolutely love that. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Message 25 of 52 (4,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there...

We wrote you from University of Cantabria. Our students have selected Sim City as one of their most memorable game experiences for promoting civic competence.

We kindly ask you if you can please put us in touch with any person involved in the development of the game (any version will work) in order he or she can answer eight short questions by email. This short interview is part of a broader study where we aim to obtain guidelines from players, developers and academic experts on how to develop game experiences that may promote civic competence. We are aware that these professionals may not be experts on education and/or civic and social competence but we’ll be reaching them as highly qualified professionals just to get their personal and professional input.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
As academics (and fans of your products) this would mean a lot.
ocejaj (at) unican.es
Message 26 of 52 (4,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I few members of my group and I were discussing how much easier chat would be if the little icon at the bottom of the page would highlight when there were new messages, rather than have to move over the club building to check constantly. Is there a way this would be possible or are others interested as well?
Thanks from someone who loves the game!
Sassy
Message 27 of 52 (4,590 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't have to move to club, l just have to tap the icon. However it would be nicer if it actually lit up when there was a message.

Message 28 of 52 (4,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

YES yes. Excellent idea!

Message 29 of 52 (4,585 Views)

★★★ Novice

My group does not have this problem. Sounds like someone in your group has figured out a hack. Report the problem directly to EA through you game.

Message 30 of 52 (5,248 Views)