War

by gizellaruby

Original Post

War

★★★ Newbie
What can i do if the enemy doesnt play a fair game in the war ? Can i cancel that game ? Where can i leave feedback for it ?
Message 1 of 4 (736 Views)

Re: War

★ Guide
Hi @gizellaruby

What exactly do you mean? Can you pls explain?

Thanks and good luck
Gm
Message 2 of 4 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we was played war with the Polska Gwardia club ....they were 10  and we were 20 people in the club . We take all members  under the shield and they stayed under it i mean the shield  to end of the war so we couldnt attack and we lost the war by this way . I think so it was not a fair game bcz if we have shance to attack them maybe we win this war and it was comfortable  for the enemy. we couldn t enjoy the war . I think so there is a number limit of the club if i remember is well 12 the minimum numbers.

My question can we ask cancellation i mean cancell that game  bcz we lost with it scores .

Message 3 of 4 (705 Views)

★ Novice

I understand completely.  We are in a war with a team that is clearly cheating.  How can one city with a war rank of 1 score over 10,000 in the first hours of a war without using a boost? 

We we are now stuck in a war we don’t stand a chance to win, and have no choice but to use it to get cheap war items.  

Message 4 of 4 (513 Views)