WAR CHEATS! HELP

by jaredleto21

Original Post

Re: WAR CHEATS! HELP

★★ Guide

@Superpraesi 

Okay, fair enough.

While making the war store reset that way is not cheating, theoretically speaking, so EA will not deal with them, I do feel this is, technically, cheating. They work around the system and weasel through the loopholes.

No wonder we got requests to join, then they left the club 5 minutes later without talking.

Well, their choices to jump around to level up the best disasters. It feels meaningless to me. I personally find it more fun to stick with a close-knitted team. The real fun is in fighting with a group of fun-loving people who are into teamwork. Even being whacked badly—note that I said badly since fighting mediocre teams that play whack-a-mole is still boring—is fun with great teammates.

Message 111 of 148 (1,822 Views)

★ Expert

Superpraesi,

In January you offered this same rhetoric and we’re called to question by both Fantasix and the German Mayor (who by the way is one of the most knowledgeable individuals in this game) for providing misinformation and proved you wrong...I even offered the following in the thread “EA! Is card hacking legal? If not why don’t you ban hackers” :

“Sometimes it’s better to say nothing and keep folks wondering...while your top 1,000 club experience is most impressive (at least that’s what you said when I last paid attention) let’s assume for a moment that someone else might have a little more experience at a much higher level.” 

The German Mayor offered valuable insight that all players need to know and you clouded it by arguing an irrelevant and inaccurate assumption and your response when you were proven incorrect...none, you just used the “strategy”.

Also in January J6NiceL initiated a thread “One of my war opponents suddenly become a pile of rubble. What happened?” The question was answered and it was a cheater removed from the game...clear evidence that cheating exists and EA addressed it in this instance, the proof you say doesn’t exist.

You’ve always provided me a good laugh but maybe it’s time to slow down a little with the unnecessary confusion you are creating...if I didn’t know better it almost sounds like you’re either one of these folks who actually choose to take shortcuts (cheat) or you’re trying to protect someone who does. Maybe your focus needs to be directed toward justifying the “strategy” which you are an expert in.

Message 112 of 148 (1,784 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PinnacleValley,

do you also have something to contribute to the topic or do you just want to discredit my contributions?

Message 113 of 148 (1,759 Views)

★ Expert

My contribution has already been made prior to your entering the thread, but thanks for asking. I don’t need to discredit your contribution because it already has been by folks most likely smarter than I am...my only question is why is the same discredited information being shared as factual 3 months later in a different thread? Why did you not defend your position previously rather than offer it as fact now? Most folks when they learn they are incorrect will step back and evaluate the information and determine what caused them to be mistaken and take appropriate action not to repeat...in this case not so much.

Message 114 of 148 (1,754 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PinnacleValley 

I have made a comment in this thread at post #106 in December. And I defend my position with the post #111.
Please have a look at the timings of the posts. And please read it carefully before you decide who is stating his opinion as fact and who not.
I do not state my opinion as fact, not in this thread and not in the other threads you have talked about. Others does, without knowing all the facts, and they are not open for any arguments. Who are you, that you can judge which contributions are correct and which are wrong?

Message 115 of 148 (1,736 Views)

Re: WAR CHEATS! HELPS

★ Expert

Once again you try to spin away from the facts and ignore the two threads referenced...why not address that (has nothing to do with this thread except you’re repeating the same thing that you were proven incorrect on in the German Mayor’s post and the fact that your “no proof” was clearly demonstrated in J6NiceL’s  post...as for me I’m a simple man that was born at night, just not last night. Man up and own it or prove me wrong...I’m sorry that runs contradictory to the “strategy”.

Message 116 of 148 (1,728 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm sorry that you can't see the differences between this thread and the referenced thread. I have shared some new information in post #111. It seems to be understandable by J6NiceL as I can see from his reply in #112.
Nothing has been proven in the referenced thread. There are lots of calculations about war packs in these thread, not taking any purchases in war store into account nor any other technics to get war cards faster.
Also, I doubt that a limit of 3 large war packs per week applies to all players around the world.
I think, and this is not a fact but only my feeling, prizes and limits on in-game purchases are determined by rules and laws in different countries around the world. A Russian or Korean or Saudi Arabian player does not have to have the same conditions as a German or American player.
I' m very, very tired of all your "strategy"s in every reply I get from you, that's laughable.

Message 117 of 148 (1,709 Views)

★ Expert

Me too, and perhaps EA will one day address the issue...good to know you’re tired of the “strategy” - most everyone else is as well. Since you won’t address the thread I thought I would bring it to you so you can educate me since I’m unable to understand...wouldn’t be the first time

(the conversation starts at the bottom)

★★★ APPRENTICE

@Superpraesi Then I guess you don't spend money on that game and you don't know what's possible. 

People who had purchased war packs until mm10, had mm11 in October, when Lvl 15 has been released. Until end of October it was not possible to buy any card in the war store, if it's on level 10. 

3 big packs each week (only on Friday!) = 45 cards each week. 

Now you can count how many weels one need to upgrade from lvl 11 to lvl 15. (1600 cards). 

★★★★ NOVICE

To Superpraesi

I think you didn't calculate how much cards need to be advance the movie monster to level 15 which your judgement is totally based on your wild guess.

you need to have at least 2155 war cards of movie monster to advance the movie monster from level 1 to level 15.

even you buy the largest war card package, u can only receive 15 movie monster each time (for legendary card).  (assume that war package sale is biweekly and you can buy three every time)

on the other hand, if u are hard core enough, u can have 2 wars per week 

it is presumed that u can earn 10 movie monster per week (which is not likely from my experience, i'm at war rank 35 now at Arena 5 club)

Then, we can earn total 10 + (15x3)/2 = 32.5 cards per week

you still need 66 weeks to achieve this goal. (assuming that u have 5656 keys for upgrading) 

Under this extreme situation, you still need more than a year to achieve that.  

With the war store supply, you might shorten the time a little bit.  but those 5 cards sale in war shop won't help too much to compare with.

To conclude, if you are really lucky enough and buy every war package, you still need a year to make this.  

in this sense, why not having movie monster level 15 is cheating?

★★★★ GUIDE

Superpraesi, 

Sometimes it’s better to say nothing and keep folks wondering...while your top 1,000 club experience is most impressive (at least that’s what you said when I last paid attention) let’s assume for a moment that someone else might have a little more experience at a much higher level. Based on the knowledge, insight, and wisdom German Mayor brings to the table I have great confidence he is correct...to clarify a little differently, if you purchased all offers provided since the beginning of the war games the maximum available level is 13...unless a short cut has been taken. Simply stated (giving GM the respect he deserves) 13 is the maximum...somethings are what they are regardless of an opinion or what you may want it to be. Makes me wonder out loud why you’re trying so hard to discredit the information...

★★★★★ APPRENTICE

With spending enough money for simcash everyone can buy movie monster cards in the war store. And if someone has reached a level of, let's say 5, it's easy for him to get golden chests in every war he played. I think with a lot of money it's easy to reach lvl 15 cards. Sorry, but having a lvl 15 movie monster card is not a proof of cheating for me.

★★★ APPRENTICE

@Superpraesi it means, that even if someone buys 3 large packs each week, it's not possible to have enough cards for movie monster 15. it's just a fact. 

★★★★★ APPRENTICE

Does it mean you can`t buy any more Movie monster cards in the war store when you have reached lvl 13? I don't think so. I wouldn't buy any disaster card packs with random cards but I would buy Magnetism and movie monster cards in the war store when offered.

Message 118 of 148 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

LMAO !! oh you guys need to stop. it's just a game! omg.

this speculation and presumptions can go on forever. i stopped reading after first few posts. lol.

now i can see a cheater a mile away when he buys 30 machine parts to fulfill task for COM because it takes 7 hours to craft them and he comes up with them in 10 minutes because he wants #1 spot. lol.

i am a mere level 48 and i know the good & fair players. i like pinnacle valley as a good player in COM. then one time i saw Gondar come up fair & square and beat us all for #1 spot. lol.

i like good competition.  i even got #3 spot early in game because i had the right tasks. i lost because the game server knocked me out the final hour too. lol.

now i can also see the cheaters who have three and four computers, tablets & cellphones buying out all supplies to win the keys & tokens in top spots too.  it's too bad EA doesn't crack down on them because it can take the fun out of game if you let it.

EA is not going to scan for cheaters and never will. they don't get paid enough and most of customer support is overseas now. lol. they don't even know how game is played.

stop fighting/arguing and enjoy the game. lol.

Message 119 of 148 (1,663 Views)

★ Expert

Hi latte7girl,

Thanks for the kind words and the recognition that I’m a competitor...and you’re right it’s only a game. Like you I can identify a cheater very quickly as we both have seen quite a few, but when in depth investigative facts are presented with solid knowledge and unique exposure it’s time to listen and learn.but this mayor wants to challenge the facts with opinion and cloud the truth...he was clearly proven incorrect by 2 highly knowledgeable and experienced mayors and yet comes back in a different thread offering the same rhetoric...and sadly some folks believe it. I'm simply trying to understand what part of the explanation given by the German Mayor and Fantastix was incorrect...sadly all I get is you don’t understand, which is correct I don’t. 

latte7girl, as always it’s great to see you.

Message 120 of 148 (2,777 Views)