Re: WAR CHEATS! HELP

by beastmama50

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yesterday we start a war, the opponent use in total 80x magnetisme in 4 hours play time. this is insane, the total of cost of matterial !!

is this cheating ?

And in the 4 hour the use 50 boosters as well

Message 91 of 148 (3,216 Views)

★★★ Novice

magnetisme

Message 92 of 148 (3,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry: this is magnetisme

Message 93 of 148 (3,214 Views)

★ Guide

@eindhoven-sporry wrote:

sorry: this is magnetisme

Hi. 

This is a standard strategy of every top team in the beginnning of the war. 80 magnetism attacks for 13 club members is not difficult at all = ~ 7/each.

As soon as it will be more then 200-300 it will be a bit suspicious, but even then it's difficult to proof, as most of the top teams have so-called Feeder-cities, which go to war in another clubs and collect 300-400 war items for their main club. 

I am sorry 😥

best of luck to you and your team.

gm 

Message 94 of 148 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Novice
thanks...
Message 95 of 148 (3,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, I agree 100%! My very strong club just got owned by a team that used the Magnetism Attack well over 200 times during one war from a team of 13, with only 11 members participating in the actual attacking. Team RedMashine managed to rack up 287255 points against us. Impossible? "no" but highly unlikely that a team would have the resources to continually use only one attack.

I've voiced my opinion on the way EA manages their gaming systems before. The game is seriously rigged anyway. You can tell by the way the trade depot is setup to only show items you don't need and hides places selling items you do, a simple algorithm in the program that's how. Create frustration in an individual and they do things like spend real cash to buy fake cash for fake stuff. Stuff that when the game decides to move on to SimCity 2020 all that loot and stuff will be even more of nothing.

i think I have a great solution, maybe we all should just start cheating and hacking the life out of this game. It will even the playing field and EA gets no money. Maybe they'll ban everyone from the game and we can take that opportunity to tell EA where they can stick there no land expansions since day one, cheating trade post programming, over priced vu item with cheat a$$ buyback offers game.

I'm going to go hack the game right now, get some of my money back, cowardly win some wars because who cares about EA and their games, they don't care about us.

Why fix a game for the people that are actually supporting it.

"F" EA because they don't care about us. They are only concerned with our money and that's it. They will never read this and think that they should do what's right for the fans that have been buying their games since inception; because money is what's important, not people.

We are all just stupid sheep that will never stop playing their games or stop throwing money into these games because we are all idiots that need to be distracted with their mindless, money sucking games.

I won't stop playing SimCity because I like my club more than the game at this point but my team has a strict no cash policy. We just help each other how ever we can and we never buy Sims Cash with our cash.

EA suck it! (insert middle finger image here)

Message 96 of 148 (3,088 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To be fair, there have been plenty of land expansions, but none in quite some time. When I started playing, the city area was less than half what it is now, and mountains and beaches didn’t exist either. No omega, no com, and the airport was just released (Tokyo buildings)

Message 97 of 148 (2,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Because you can't collect enough hydrants and anvils to attack that many times each and every war. If you are producing 100 hydrants and anvils per day...you are lying. Quit cheating! We are facing a Chinese team with 2 players already scoring 60k each and we have 12 hours to go. That is cheating...plain and simple.

Message 98 of 148 (2,842 Views)

★ Novice

Our chub just finished losing a war to a team half our size who used nothing but magnetism the entire war. THEN one of their members joined our team to try to recruit our two top players to their team with the promise of ENDLESS magnetism attacks. Only one way to do that and it’s by cheats because you can’t buy enough to sustain an entire war for an entire team. 

Message 99 of 148 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
we're in the middle of one of these right now. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and WOW. I'm glad my team is not the only one but kind of pissed that EA hasn't done anything about it. WTF EA. Please look into it.
Message 100 of 148 (2,688 Views)