Re: WAR CHEATS! HELP

by HumboldtsClub

Original Post

★ Guide
It's a very long way to go ... Maybe when we'll be there , there will be no cheaters any more Standard smile Let me be optimistic!

PS: If anybody is looking for a German speaking friendly active club - pm me Standard smile
Message 21 of 148 (16,153 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I absolutely agree with this ridiculous magnetism cheat! I’ve bought war cards a few times and basically want my money back now. Why pay to upgrade my attacks if we’re fighting a club who’s cheating using only magnetism attacks? It has taken the fun out of wars. We’re playing a club now that is ranked 50 star points below us, we were 717 when our war started and they came out with 2 players using nothing but those attacks.....second time! Fix it, ban the players or refund honest players their money!
Message 22 of 148 (16,131 Views)

★ Guide

@tttony1973 wrote:

When 23 club members hit you for hours on end with nothing but Magnetism you can assume something is fishy.  And when they attack you using more energy than is possible to have at the outset of a war you KNOW they are cheating.  It's not possible to have 19 energy for one person at the beginning of a war.

Yes, it's a great attack...can you sustain an entire war with it?  I know I can't.  Can your entire club?

Couldn't agree more with Tony.

Two wars ago, we fought an opponent with full 25 members and every member was active and for the entire 36 hours EVERY member fired 3x magnets and 1x movie monster.  Might have been about 5% of the time that a disaster other than these two were used.  They scored about 400,000 points on us.  This is fine if they were using realistic resources, but to have had over 60 hydrants EACH means none of them were supplying each other with hydrants and I very much doubt that ALL 25 of them all saved up just for a battle with little ol' us.

I play this game non-stop.  I deliver war items like mad.  And by not firing any hydrant disasters for two entire wars, I've built up 21 hydrants.  I can fire magnets 10.5x next war.  Yet opponents fire 30x+ magnets at us, and not just a single player, not just a handful of players, but 100% of the full 25-member club!!

There is absolutely a problem.  Too bad, because magnets are an excellent disaster.  Too excellent, evidently.  The cheaters have orgasm'd on them in the extreme...

Message 23 of 148 (16,123 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did you report team? When we did this the hackers got kicked out of top 100 for about 3 weeks. But are back so wasn’t a long term fix. I feel like we have been spared a lot. While it wasn’t fun obviously losing to hackers and getting kicked out of top 100 after all the work we did (170 currently). We have never had hackers that used all lvl 10 cards and we were never constantly shielded we were still able to get chests and maintain our 100k+ average. We even beat a team with 2 hackers unlimited mag and energy before by staying shielded and doing 30k at last minute. So that was a very proud team moment. We did have players that spent over $1000 on war packs before we realized hacking existed. It was a pointless waste of money for them. So until EA fixes the hacks they refuse to spend more money and told EA as much. Hackers are not spending real money you would think they would want to keep real customers happy.🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 24 of 148 (16,034 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@vpteam-gsm & @ModernThinker......it’s frustrating as heck!!

We’ve battle three clubs doing this, won one by 4k and the second by 485 points in the final 20 seconds. The first war it was one guy doing all magnetism attacks, the second war 2 of them did nothing but magnetism....the other 2 did a bunch also and then 16 ton attacks over & over also (still 2 hydrants). I put up 24k myself & my members are very active, but my score is 100% real and earned through hard work, not hacks!

I’ve bought some war cards, so has my gf & we fill orders like mad, but still if I get 10-15 hydrants a war it’s because the other club did 100+ damage to me during the fight. One of the wars we both filled over 200 orders combined & repaired nearly 300 buildings.....between the TWO of us we earned 23 hydrants from all those orders/repairs, yet somehow 2 players on the other team used 100+ Hydrants EACH?!?!?! Yeah right!!!!

I did the math just before it ended. The 4 players who launched all the magnetism & 16 ton attack’s woild have need over 250 of them at least which isn’t possible considering their other players were still using them also, just not nearly as much. Idc if the other 20 people are feeding the other 4-5 players, you still can’t get that many hydrants!!

Till they fix the hacking EA won’t see another dime from me or any member in my club, we’ve all had it with the cheating. We got into the top 200 and then ran into a cheating club that finally got us. Knocked us back a few 100 ranks, all because of cheating!! If we lose because the other team is legitimately better, more power to them, but losing cause of cheating is infuriating!!

I’d assume at this point that all of the top 100 clubs for the most part hack. The one who cheated to beat us is now in the top 30 but I won’t drop their name. Come on EA, this game was A LOT of fun, I’ve played for about 2 years & the wars have been a great addition, unfortunately cheaters are ruining it.

Sadly EA will lose a lot of happy players who had spent money. I may still play but won’t pay anything again till the hack is patched & am sure TONS of others feel the same. It’s going to take a big cut into the profits they may have seen if people stop buying war cards because of cheating.

I mean what’s the point if others can do it for free with no punishment smh? Fix it already EA!!!

Sincerely- A Legit High Scorer (lol)
Message 25 of 148 (16,014 Views)

★ Guide

Best wishes to you and your gf, Humboldts.  I think it is sensible to not spend while these issues persist.

Our club bounces around the top 100.  We are mostly free players, a couple have bought a couple of card packs, nothing serious.  We play legit.  We have refined our play enough that we can sometimes hold our own against these massive magnet clubs, so long as they are using low-level attacks.  The clubs with Level 10 cards thankfully only have Level 10 of a couple of disasters and Magnetism isn't one of them or there'd be no chance whatsoever.  Fortunately, they are as non-skilled/non-strategic as they are immoral, and with good play we can still be a competitive opponent sometimes.

It seems every club we play has way more hydrants than we do.  I agree with your observations: playing all the time to maximum abilities and the most you can obtain is about 20 hydrants per war (and most of these are from repairs, not deliveries).

There's no way every club we face has all of its members save up and spend no hydrants for 4-6 wars in a row just so when they face our little ol' club that they all have 150+ hydrants each.  No, they are somehow collecting 150+ hydrants EACH, and doing so each war.

It's total garbage.

EA... we are on "Answers HQ".... looking for some "answers" please...

Message 26 of 148 (16,026 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Agreed, this is EA Answers HQ for support......maybe you have, but I’ve yet to see any kind of response from EA even acknowledging it’s happening. It’s VERY obvious and well known, so why all of these players/clubs haven’t been shut down yet is beyond me!

The bigger issue we had was one person scoring from UNDER shield! The guy went down in the first hour.....didn’t get up for over 24 hrs & his war log only showed the 10 damage.....yet somehow he’d already racked up over 16k points in a day. So not only did he seem to have unlimited hydrants but we couldn’t even attack back to counter it and even the score smh!

It does seem those who are cheating have no strategy, they just attack with the same thing over and over, never optimizing attacks to maximize points.....karma will catch up!

What is the name of your club @ModernThinker ?

In the end, I don’t care if these guys have 20 feeder cities each in different clubs earning hydrants & moving them over between wars, it’s still not possible. Say you were doing that & could earn 10 a war with a feeder city.....you’d still need 15 to 20 cities and some good luck to collect that many hydrants.

Best of luck to you guys and although it’s sounds like you’re ranked to high at the moment for us to match up, if we did, it would be a fair fight, no cheaters in my club or they’d get the boot lol Large smile
Message 27 of 148 (16,015 Views)

★ Expert

This post is in reference to Modern Thinkers City in the thread show some city love (I respect Mai and didn’t want to disrupt her theme)

Modern Thinker, shame on you...you just sent 30 to 40 “short cut takers” to a near death experience as they ran down the steps to their parents basement...oh the horror... They were scurrying down to run in depth calculations to determine the probability of your level 7 city being a better configuration than there level 18’s. Several appear to be about to have a stroke...your evil genius at work. Well played my friend, well played.

Message 28 of 148 (15,971 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's okay everybody...EA is "looking into it!" 

All the cheaters we have reported are still playing week in and week out, but by golly they are looking into it.  

I feel much better now.

I have patiently reported each case to EA with the same stock answer every time.  Also, I have pressed them for follow-up on actions taken for a specific case only to hear that they will not share that information....what a bunch of garbage.  Lastly, I have asked for my case to be escalated to no avail.  Bottom line, they don't care to help you and will do absolutely nothing to make things right with their most loyal players.  Shameful really.

Message 29 of 148 (15,968 Views)

★ Guide

I feel your pain, Tony.

When you are ready for more pain, I will post a video to this thread showing a human with their own flesh and blood finger scrolling (with horrendous lag) through a Global Trade HQ City's depot and what will you see...?

You'll see a cheater who has:

• Over 86+, yes 86! slots in their Depot.  They had more, but the tablet crashed before reaching the end
  • All slots were full of 5x war items, for sale for $5 simoleons each.

The video producer ended up buying 115 war items for 115 simoleons before their tablet crashed again (LAG...!).

Now you know how it's done.

Cheat, cheat, cheat some more.  Then go play club wars and launch endless magnetism disasters.  Oh what fun.

Message 30 of 148 (15,931 Views)