Re: Vu Pass Overall

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Vu Pass Overall

★★★★ Guide

Just finished the Vu pass after 4 wars, 596,600 points total. I still haven't opened 15 chests (2 bronze, 5 silver, 5 gold), but the rewards are definitely sad. I only got 60 attack cards (mostly worthless attacks) and lots of boosters. I checked my personal reward history and I recieved 237 attack cards in 600K total score.

Though it has some positive aspects. Seems more clubs play open war to go through vu pass tiers, so the lastest 4 wars were. I haven't opened chests for CoM task, it seems they fixed it though? Any of my 15 teammates have seen the task this week, or we are just bad luck? Also, It's nice that we don't have to worry about chest score anymore, and probably easier for war bigginers and no-war players to get gold chests with this way?  

600K is a lot to score, please give us better rewards, or lower the goal score. Give personal rewards for players who has finished it ealier, we don't want to war for nothing. 

Vu pass.png

Message 1 of 22 (3,047 Views)

★ Pro

How is the difference in cards so high and there are so many players saying that they get more cards with Vu pass? I don't get it 

or the feeling of uncovering the tiers is faster and therefore they have that feeling, or are they lying?

however, you are an advancing player, most cannot get golden chests with simple wars, so the perception of uncovering more golden chests with vu pass can give rise to this feeling about getting more, but, sad thing that many do not know is that golden chests are garbage too, there is not much difference between them with the others

I have got 6 rock monsters cards in golden, and exactly the same in silver (disappointing), but not as much disappointed as when I got only booster in golden and 36 cash in another. 

anyway, i have a question for you @SummitVista3310  , this comparison is with the paid Vu pass? or is the free one?

Message 2 of 22 (2,988 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BlazinsZ Is there any player who says they got better reward from Vu pass????? Maybe those players haven’t completed all the tiers or they are happy with all those war items and boosters...????I’m sure I got more attack cards from personal chests when I scored that much. 237 cards vs 60 cards, it’s obvious. I don’t think my12 unopened chests has that much cards in it.

I didn’t pay for the pass. You can see what you can get with premium pass, 5 mag/ 5 SB/ 5 mellow bellow are sweet but not worth 20$. I used to get those cards from my personal chests as you can see in my spreadsheet.
Message 3 of 22 (2,978 Views)

★ Pro

@SummitVista3310 it is funny but, the thread "war pass kind of nice" have a title that likes the new system, but the responses in the thread are harsh againts to it, while the thread "war pass scam" while the title is heavy, brings soft opinions and differents users that came to like the new system, and give new differents points and perspectives about pros and *.

Looks like the title attracts the opposite lol

Message 4 of 22 (2,969 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BlazinsZ I read both threads, positive opinion I saw there was that you can save the Vu reward chests for CoM task but it seems to be removed...? I haven’t seen anyone who got better stuff from Vu pass, especially players who completed it.
Message 5 of 22 (2,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SummitVista3310I never go for boxes anyways. Never thought they were worth the effort. Just simple math.

All that work get 5 cards. Need 120 cards. Yeah, well worth it, lol sarcasm

I finished through level 2. Think overall I did better with this and going slowly than warring for chests. It makes me lazier. But tier 3 is too many points for nothing great unless you pay. Just burning war stuff for space by that point.

I guess my perspective overall after first one is. Indifferent.

It hurts big players. I'm fine with how it is personally cause I dont care much anyways. Never have. Game is meant to spend on. I save up war cash and buy stuff. Only real way to get stuff you want.  So more wars, more wins, better for me

Message 6 of 22 (2,913 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Duckups Ah so you really don’t know if you get the better stuff since you don’t keep track of it. Just like the date I posted, the cards are less for sure. All my teammates who finished the vu pass say the same. The pass is only good for players who can’t score much, or maybe for players who don’t play war? Guess it’s easier for them to get gold chests this way?

I don’t care about the victory so much. Its not worth wasting expensive neg boosters just to win the battle, the reward is only 6000 war coins. Simple math.

I just go for personal chests and have fun, the victory comes after. ELO doesn’t mean much since the top20 clubs are all hackers/cheaters.
Message 7 of 22 (2,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SummitVista3310Most have discord and talk about no negative boosters cause we all agree. And I'm talking sim cash, not purple coins. I got enough of those

Message 8 of 22 (2,783 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DuckupsYou mean you coordinate the open war with your opponent? Then yeah, wars are a lot cheaper with no neg boosters. Only 60 simcash from the victory reward though, even if you play war non stop and win all battles it's only 180-240 a week. Can't buy many cards, so I liked getting cards from personal rewards. But if you focus on being the top 20 but not to grow your attacks, I understand.

Message 9 of 22 (2,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SummitVista3310grow, you mean wait 5 years to get cards? I can get 4 from sim cash, or wait 5 wars and get lucky, 120 plus cards...  if you get that lucky I am doing something wrong

Message 10 of 22 (2,771 Views)