University arts bridge price increases

by Grasshopper22222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

University arts bridge price increases

★★ Apprentice

Hello all. I have been building some university arts bridges and the platinum keys price is increasing. Does anyone know how to predict the increases, since I was not expecting it and was not paying attention...

To EA... Guys and gals, this is a game to build a city. Some people have fun in some ways, some in others, but there will always be people like me that enjoy the planning, to the inch and the key... I would like to be able to know these things in advance. You want the price of the bridges to increase the more you buy, that's fine but please tell us...

Thank you,

Grasshopper

Message 1 of 6 (1,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: University arts bridge price increases

★★ Apprentice

I have built over 50 bridges and the price kept increasing without a cap. This person was giving an opinion as if it were a fact, the worst sort of advice. Do not believe it.

What I said is true. The bridges start increasing price by 1 key after building 5 or 6; so that bridge number 50 costs 50 platinum keys.

This is a fact! Not an opinion like the cap lie!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,204 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
I think it's every 2 bridges it goes up 1 key, but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm?
Message 2 of 6 (1,263 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Seems that it goes up 1 key per bridge now. I suspect that starts at 5 or 6, does not go up until you get to 5 or 6 bridges, then goes up 1 key per bridge. Following that logic, the 50th bridge (if you really want to buy 50 of those...) would cost 50 platinum keys. Hope this helps other OCDs out there.
Message 3 of 6 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

there is a cap on price increase on bridges ,it will not grow to infinity

Message 4 of 6 (1,149 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey, thanks for answer. Do you know what's the cap?
Message 5 of 6 (1,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have built over 50 bridges and the price kept increasing without a cap. This person was giving an opinion as if it were a fact, the worst sort of advice. Do not believe it.

What I said is true. The bridges start increasing price by 1 key after building 5 or 6; so that bridge number 50 costs 50 platinum keys.

This is a fact! Not an opinion like the cap lie!

Message 6 of 6 (1,205 Views)