Trade depot new

by Skypesteamer

Original Post

Trade depot new

★★★ Newbie

Hello! Wouldn't it be nice if we can search what we want in the trade depot? Like a button for nails e.g. and a price not higher than 70?

Finest regards!

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Re: Trade depot new

Community Manager
Hi @Skypesteamer,

I can't make any promises about feature requests, but I do agree, having a search filter in the trade depot would be a nice feature to have.

Thanks for taking the time to share what new features you'd like to see in the game,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe a poll would be useful. Nice features are always welcome. Buying only selected items would be more fun.

Message 3 of 4 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And this couly be a feature of a payable version, maybe alongside with the possibility of turning off side missions and social club things.

Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)