Tokyo Town is now live!

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: Tokyo Town is now live!

★★★★ Apprentice

I think I've completed every plane since this came out. I have one completed building and a second one that has had 3 improvements. Wow.

Pretty worthless addition if you're thinking to do anything cool with it. Just kind of a curious hobby to see how long it really takes at this point.

I like how you can travel to Daniel's city and he has a whole district of completed Tokyo buildings. Daniel is a cheat, lol.

Message 21 of 28 (3,781 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SkeeterMark wrote:

I think I've completed every plane since this came out. I have one completed building and a second one that has had 3 improvements. Wow.

Pretty worthless addition if you're thinking to do anything cool with it. Just kind of a curious hobby to see how long it really takes at this point.

I like how you can travel to Daniel's city and he has a whole district of completed Tokyo buildings. Daniel is a cheat, lol.

Nah, he was just a beta player!

Message 22 of 28 (3,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It is far to difficult to build Tokyo town with the method you guys made. And then I found out there was more than 1 item that I needed from the airport....

You guys have made this game take too long to grow. Its losing iy s fun and now its a chore to grow and its boring

You really have potential with this game. Dont screw it up because you want money from everyone.
Message 23 of 28 (3,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The Tokyo town not much of a thing. What bugs me the most is the storage situation. We need at least 700 storage spaces, without having to upgrade your storage all the freaking time. It would make the game more enjoyable. Also more land would be nice,since once you have upgraded or bought all the land and build on it, there no more room to built new homes, or factories. How about a computer store? How about a grocery market for the sims? How about a mall? Is there any we can make more green money besides simoleons? How about finding something that lets us make simoleons as well?
Message 24 of 28 (3,638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I posted this in the other thread, but here is the list of TT towers for those that missed it.

Standard = Yamamoto
Premium = Nishimura, Miura & Abe
Luxury = Fujita, Mori & Hashimoto
Message 25 of 28 (3,352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You need to purchase the Air Ship Hanger for ten Golden Keys I order to have the Blimps,

Hope that helps
Message 26 of 28 (3,336 Views)

★ Guide
There is one more tower the Matsuda reported to be premium tower. Cheers
Message 27 of 28 (3,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I finally popped a Matsuda tower, so the final list is:

Standard: Yamamoto
Premium: Nishimura, Miura + Abe