Re: Tokyo Town is now live!

by gephoto

Original Post

Tokyo Town is now live!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

fb_img.png

Greetings Mayors,

Bring your city to life with the all new Tokyo Town update!

Tokyo Town features brand new buildings, flashing billboards and a new landmark – Himeji Castle!

Llama Cargo Airlines is in town and they are interested in a partnership with your city, Mayor. Build the brand new airport to import neighborhood tokens for your Tokyo Town residential district!

• SimCity BuildIt is now playable on iPhone 4!
  • Improved performance
  • Request bubbles now display if the Mayor has the required items 
  • Improved user experience when reconnecting your game to a social media account
  • Improved data layer visualizations for services, specializations, factory coverage and more!
  • It is now possible to request new plans after one of Dr. Vu’s disaster missions.
  • You can now re-advertise your items on the Global Trade HQ.
  • Keep a lookout for the hot air balloons and blimps that fill the sky!
  • Plus various bug fixes and behind the scenes improvement for a more enjoyable gameplay experience!

Happy building, Mayors!

Message 1 of 28 (14,948 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The only change I see to the Global Trade HQ is that you changed the ding message to "We are terribly sorry to inform you that the item is no longer available." with a "return to Global Trade HQ" button so I can experience even more disappointment. 

Really? That's the best you can do?

Message 2 of 28 (14,495 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Look to the left of the Global Trade HQ. Click on the circular drive that looks like a storage lot and you'll be prompted to build the airport. I got a cryptic message about going to the airport site and couldn't find what it was until I ventured online. 

Message 3 of 28 (14,465 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Visiting neighbours has slowed down extremely and is very choppy. Also my city crashes more.

The Neighbours Bar still lists each city's population, as if I care! That is useless info. What I would like to know is if that city has anything for sale, and if so, how many items, how many times I have bought from them, how many times they have bought from me. And why are the cities listed in order of population size?!? Again useless. At least alphabetical order would enable me to find a city I am looking for.

Message 4 of 28 (14,394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't find the blimps.... :catsad:

Message 5 of 28 (13,712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

why can I playthis on my phone s4 and galaxy tab 2 but I can't on my galaxy tab 4?  they all have the same android system.  I want to play it on my new tablet.

Message 6 of 28 (13,618 Views)

★ Apprentice
Laurie I play it on my tab4
Message 7 of 28 (13,580 Views)

★ Novice

I like the new changes. I do have to say though my game does crash a lot since this update. Black screen and then back to my phone's desktop. I have  a Nexus 5.

And I'm sorry to say the Global Trade HQ still sucks balls. It reacts better (before dragging after opening would do nothing, or open the first ever city I put my finger on to start swiping), that's gone now, nice! But I still don't get why the city of the seller needs to be loaded. By the time all that's done, the item I wanted to buy is long gone.

Message 8 of 28 (13,517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After this update was impossible to make new keys. Ship orders are well difficult, should be producing items, 2 boxes, and only 1 case with manufacturing item. So also in charge of the aircraft.
The game is getting very complicated.

Message 9 of 28 (13,484 Views)

★★ Novice

Very Nice.... But...

-You must to Improve HQ trade Center.... Is imposible to buy something.

-more than 17 hours between every Cargo Airplane? Really?? and 1 Item por every shipment?? REALLY???

-You change re reward of every rebuild after Vu dissaster? where are my 2 or 3 Keys??? i made 3 dissasters and every building give to me just 1 key and ask for a LOT of items!!!

-Im still need Dozer Blades......

Very nice the Tokyo Town... REALLY!

Thanks.

Kanjka!

Message 10 of 28 (13,459 Views)