Tired of Cheaters, not being compensated For lost matches, want refund

by joshuarosato

Original Post

Tired of Cheaters, not being compensated For lost matches, want refund

★★★ Newbie

I’m so sick of Cheaters on this game. I want a refund for 4 cities I have built and I’m looking how I would approach it. We are talking about thousands of dollars not a few hundred. I didn’t sign up to play a game we are constantly never refunded or war credits, booster credits for playing teams like this or teams that were able to boost energy and do shield glitches before the patch. Now you have war card glitches and why should I spend my hard earn money to use against teams like this and in the pass when EA didn’t do nothing for us at all. 

Message 1 of 4 (685 Views)

Re: Tired of Cheaters, not being compensated For lost matches, want refund

★★ Guide

Hi joshuarosato,

I’m curious about the image you attached. How was the opponent cheating with this card? You mentioned a war card/attack glitch but it’s not apparent to me what it is from the picture. I’d like to be aware of potential cheat strategies to warn my clib to be on the lookout for these guys during Club Wars. 

Message 2 of 4 (648 Views)

★★ Novice

I think he's talking about the level of the attack. It's a level 15 Movie monster. Granted, very hard to collect that amount of cards! But with enough simcash, a player can buy the cards.

Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)

★★ Guide

@kirstywade82 thanks! I see what you mean. The 1000+ keys alone for Level 15 in such a short period since the expansion of the levels from 10 makes this highly suspect, as well. Hmmm...

Message 4 of 4 (477 Views)