Re: There is no possible way to get dozer blades

by Dam6

Original Post

There is no possible way to get dozer blades

★★★★ Novice
I'm at level twenty and they never ever appear any more ever. My city is crammed I couldn't fit in anything else if I wanted because I can't expand. I'm not paying money to play this game which was clearly a scam from the start. No one sells these blades in the market and if they do, they are gone by the time I get there. It seems around level twenty they really start forcing you to pay. This game is a rip off and I'm just about to delete since all I get now are stupid batteries for a building I can't even build yet. Crappy game is crappy.
Message 1 of 29 (54,881 Views)

"The fastest fingers first" get Dozer blades, dozer wheels, storage bars

★★★ Novice

These 3 items are impossible to get either by reading citizen thoughts or from GTHQ. I am not sure which city building skill EA wants to improve of its mayor by asking them to jump on these items within microseconds to buy it from GTHQ. "The fastest fingers first" may prove good when playing a shooting zoombie game or some car racing game but not sure why EA wants it in simcity?

Message 2 of 29 (54,754 Views)

Re: "The fastest fingers first" get Dozer blades, dozer wheels, storag

★★★ Novice

BTW, forgot to mention, I have even tried sitting next to my wireless router to see if internet speed can help but no improvement in my strike rate to buy on GTHQ. Standard smile

Message 3 of 29 (54,754 Views)

★ Apprentice

You know what I did... 

I purchased an iPad 4, installed the game, reached level 10 and BAM within two hours I'd expanded to the limits. Yep. That's a bit drastic but there was NO OTER way to do it. The game is seriously annoying.

Now I'm off to sell the iPad 4 to get my money back.  It's a shame that I had to resort to such drastic measures but the game literally stops you advancing. Now I'm stuck getting Doctor Vu's stuff on level 36. 

Message 4 of 29 (54,700 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ditto!
Message 5 of 29 (54,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No way in H@@L I'm resorting to that!
Message 6 of 29 (54,022 Views)

Hero (Retired)
You don't need to buy a brand new device. All you have to do is create a new GameCentre/GooglePlay account and sign in on the new account to create a new city. Once you get to level 9 (takes about 45 minutes), you'll see nothing but expansion items and storage items in the GTHQ.

You can then use the newly created city to sell stuff to your main city by signing between them both in your GameCentre/GooglePlay settings.
Message 7 of 29 (53,987 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm at level 25 and the dozar wheels and storage bars are a thing of the pastFrown

Message 8 of 29 (52,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have been waiting a week for 3 dozer blades. I cannot get them granted (despite being 100% happy, and LEVEL 47), i cannot find them on the market; i cant even see them listed. I have searched hundreds of cities and still cannot find any. FIX THIS PROBLEM. GRANT THE SERVICE AWARDS EQUALLY. GRANT DISASTER ITEMS MUCH, MUCH, MUCH LESS. ADD A SEARCH FUNCTION. DO SOMETHING OTHER THEN LIEING ABOUT FIXING IT AND ACTUALLY FIX IT.

This is the second time my game-play has come to a complete hault due to mechanics of the game. The first being IMPOSSIBLE DISASTER CHALLENGES, which crippled my progress for over a month.

Message 9 of 29 (52,632 Views)

★★ Novice

I've set up a second city and got it to 10,000 to unlock the GTHQ, I'm pretty disappointed with how hard it still is to get Dozer blades. Not that it matters cos I can't get the two cities connected through Google play anyway. There's literally nothing to do except fulfil shipments now, can't imagine I'll play much longer if expansion is this slow. 

Message 10 of 29 (52,389 Views)