The game ECONOMY is broken.

by SuperR0ck

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It is impossible get money as fast the game needs.

Very expensive buildings and low taxes rate.

One thing is wait for factories, but once the item is ready, the updates don't provide enought money to build what the sims need.

Fix it, or I will leave. Way too boring plays this game like that.

Message 1 of 5 (1,981 Views)

Re: The game ECONOMY is broken.

★ Novice

Wow. Before the update I use to get half the cash I get now  :/

Message 2 of 5 (1,940 Views)

★★ Novice
the economy is not broken. SIMS is and always (hopefully) will be a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time and thought to grow your city without running into pitfalls. If you want to start and end a build game in an afternoon, I suggest a quick game of Civ V, even though the marathon Civ games are better also.
Message 3 of 5 (1,707 Views)

★ Apprentice

you are not supposed to build more residences if you do not have money to support all service for them. That's all you need to do. Just upgrade what you have to max until you build another house and make sure every service is ready before you place it. It require minor level control (like not level up if you see you will need hospital but don't have money for that). 

Message 4 of 5 (1,613 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The economy is broken because you accumulate money slowly? I guess the economy in Civilization is broken also?

The real broken-ness of the economy is that you can't sell items at the price buyers would be willing to pay. See: http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Why-is-Global-Trade-HQ-so-awful-Suggest-real-auctio...
Message 5 of 5 (1,599 Views)