Re: Tax Collection From All Regions?

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I don't need to defend my position. Everyone, who has a closer look on the timings of post #3 and #4 and the original post of #3 I have quoted, can see what has happened. And yes, we have just won our last war by getting a lead and stay bubbled. It was a very hard and exciting 3 hours fight with a lot of strategy in it. And this is exactly our understanding of a good strategy game.

Message 11 of 16 (971 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does EA check these boards? How would we get this in front of them?

Message 12 of 16 (937 Views)

★ Guide
“Does EA check these boards?”

This question, above all others, is what I’d like to see a definitive answer to. Thus far I’ve found no evidence that they do.
Message 13 of 16 (924 Views)

★ Expert

Your best bet is submit an inquiry through the in game help section...as this is handled through a 3rd party contractor each ticket is monitored and response time is measured. It’s the best way to get a response regardless of it’s benefit. Now if you name and shame someone they’ll be all over it.

As related to the tax contribution from the regions, my best guess is the impact is not sufficient to make any impact and as each region has its own unique currency (with no exchange rate) it would be extremely burdensome to collect taxes in your Capital City....and quite frankly there is no economic advantage from the Company’s perspective to incorporate the necessary change(s). 

Message 14 of 16 (900 Views)

★ Expert

Sorry, as related to your honest and fair question...yes someone from the organization monitors the forum periodically (be it a contractor or employee) but no one with any real decision making authority appears to be anywhere to be found.

Message 15 of 16 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree why citizen should be satified there? No income. A joke why should we develope there except for the storage of 20. And wht spent money there? I use my capitol bonus building for rising my pop in region for getting the next region unlocked. Totaly useless otherwise..

why spending flouz there for police or healt 70 000 flouz each if that's havent goal?  As a city simulator. i think EA is out of the spirit of a city simulator.

Message 16 of 16 (793 Views)