Re: TRADE CENTER HQ IMPROVEMENT

by Bobo_31

Original Post

TRADE CENTER HQ IMPROVEMENT

★★★ Newbie

Dear SimCity developers,

I would suggest you to improve the way the Trade Center is working.

Even if the current principle is good as you can find unexpected objects, we should be able to filter amongst the list of possible objects to select the one we are looking for. Without this, we are looking for plenty of cities with unuseful objects which is really boring and drastically lower the gameplay

Have you already considered this or do you believe it is against the way you intend to develop/improve the game ?

Message 1 of 5 (625 Views)

★ Expert

@Bobo_31 This has been previously discussed and it simply boils down to the fact that the benefits are far outweighed by the problems created. As it stands today you can find most everything you need in the forum with patience and perseverance. If you add a filter the desirable items will be snapped up quickly and your odds of finding what you want diminish greatly. There are clubs that assign members to “shop” at certain times daily to gather useful and desirable items and it becomes very simple for them to gather what they want with a filter leaving little if anything you’re looking for.

As I shared before, the solution to get rid of the “junk” in the market is to eliminate the ridiculous price supports provided by Daniel…of course this will never happen as a disproportionate amount of mayors would leave the game as their economies are based on this crutch.

Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot for this information. Indeed, it's really a pity as of today, this limitation (from my perspective) is really degrading the gameplay

I'm quite upset by spending hours in the trade center waiting for a table or a chair, while having a plenty of coins to buy it if needed

Hope the developers will be able to find a solution for this soon

Message 3 of 5 (610 Views)

★ Expert

@Bobo_31  I understand the dilemma and yes it’s a shame. My best recommendation is to find an active mayor’s club that’s focused on being helpful and supportive. In some clubs you simply need to ask does anyone have an extra table or chair and in most cases someone will put them up for you…of course you are expected to reciprocate the act of kindness for a fellow teammate when you’re in position to do so. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Message 4 of 5 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm already in a quite good club, but it mainly requires that other players are connected simultaneously with you as the clock is ticking during an event.

I will try to continue a little bit and I was initially thinking about spending some cash to support developers, but I think without a solution to this I will switch to another game

In any case, I wish you also a good game, indeed

Message 5 of 5 (560 Views)