Sure way to win wars the legit way!

by J6niceL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sure way to win wars the legit way!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

With shields, winning is absolutely possible. You just need to be shameless about it. It works like wonders for my opponents.

1. Eliminate most players from your team and make it to 10 members with feeders. Only keep your best players who can stay in shields or don’t mind not getting war chests.

This way, you can level up your disasters fast since you don’t need to let your feeders score. And here’s where the crucial point comes in.

If only you, with your high level disasters, comes out to attack as compared to your opponents, who have magnetism ranging from the same as yours or lower, obviously you can score more from their cities than they do from your team, if both of you have the same number of cities. This is why never have more than 10 people in your team.

2. And don’t attack at start of war because high chance that there are players around to dud the attacks. Just focus on duding the attacks on your team. Hide, then wait for the time when they are most vulnerable (easy to figure out when they sleep) to go out to attack without them around using duds.

3. Don’t worry about the lead they have at first. You can easily catch up. At arena 5, with level 3 boost, you can get 3 energy within 5 mins. So within 20 mins, the bar is full. And a guy with level 8 magnetism can earn 7080 points in just 20 minutes with jackpot. Even easier if you team up with someone to do finishing move. Just have your teammates, who don’t mind getting few or no chests, around with you, so they can keep using umbrellas, boosts and jackpots.

So you just need to keep trying to sneak out to try your luck until no one is on guard. You just need less than 2 hours to overcome a 30k lead all by yourself. Frankly speaking, can your opponent team guard against you non-stop for 36 hours? Impossible. And best to attack during their sleeping time.

Even if someone is online, it may be him alone. Even if he uses lots of freezes, how long can he hold out against a bunch of your teammates gathering to support you sneaking out to try to get the lead? And freeze lasts 15 mins while umbrellas lasts 30 mins. So they got to use more boosts than your team just to defend against you.

Note that this does not work on teams way, way stronger than your teams. Example, a 10-men team with level 15 magnetism and level 15 Movie monster. But you can levelled up fast with this method I detailed here.

Why am I sharing this? Because I want my opponents who hid to win to get a taste of their own medicine.

Message 1 of 3 (677 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rae: Sure way to win wars the legit way!

★ Expert

J6NiceL definitely interesting perspective and all you need to be successful in this approach is expendable resources, no life, lots of time and no problem with not being man enough to compete (generic for both male and female). Eventually folks like your latest “worthy” opponents will inevitably run into this over and over again and guess what they’ll do after several of these encounters...invoke the strategy and run and hide. Not in the bubble but far, far away...after all it’s in their DNA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (645 Views)

All Replies

Rae: Sure way to win wars the legit way!

★ Expert

J6NiceL definitely interesting perspective and all you need to be successful in this approach is expendable resources, no life, lots of time and no problem with not being man enough to compete (generic for both male and female). Eventually folks like your latest “worthy” opponents will inevitably run into this over and over again and guess what they’ll do after several of these encounters...invoke the strategy and run and hide. Not in the bubble but far, far away...after all it’s in their DNA.

Message 2 of 3 (646 Views)

Re: Rae: Sure way to win wars the legit way!

★★ Guide

Yes, I hope they will run far away. I sure don’t miss them.

Maybe when lot of players are leaving or not spending, EA will finally sit up and pay attention to the problems.

Message 3 of 3 (629 Views)