[Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by MeherSom

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★ Apprentice

Oh, I just noticed it now and didn't pay attention to the date of the post.

Hope they will announce a new update and really fix the problems now Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 11 of 583 (4,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
1. Add a map editor ( or whatever, layout editor ). But make road bulldozing refund as same as upgrading coast. To make it easy to remove them and build them again!
2. Upgrade graphics! If you have done this before, it wasn't satisfactory!
If you are/was playing Supercell's games ( that I know you do ) you'll see the differences ! I'm just saying these to make this game better. DO NOT consider these as a compliment or ...!
3. Change the income to 12 hours! It's hard to collect them if you have a [kind of ] metropolis! I know you'll say "the bigger city, the higher income". But if we have to build stations, parks, ... Its hard to build the in a short time!
Thank you
Message 12 of 583 (4,642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Graphics:

- Add a Photo Mode that removes all the icons, improve the graphics and allow us to take and share pictures of our city.

Gameplay:

- See a history of what we bought/sold through the Trade and at what price.

Message 13 of 583 (4,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
An easier way to make money. I haven't been able to expand for a week because I can't raise enough money to keep up with the demands of the city.
Message 14 of 583 (4,625 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
- Ability to Change the price of an item in the Depot after put on sale.

- Ability to change the items in the production queue of a store.
Message 15 of 583 (4,587 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a long list of the production queue.... In case when we want to change it, Suggestion: change order of products in the queue by dragging the boxes.
Message 16 of 583 (4,582 Views)

★★ Novice
When we entering a random city via Global Trade, hope we could send friend request to the mayor of the city.
Message 17 of 583 (4,581 Views)

★★ Novice
1. We should be able to advertise several times instead of only once. (You could charge later advertisement in is simcash)
2. Can,t see the whole picture of a huge city-minification
3. We should be able to rotate to choose whether the affect is 6*8 or 8*6
Message 18 of 583 (4,569 Views)

★★ Novice
We ought to be able to search for specific things in the market. I agree with the whole 'advertising' thing but it works pretty poorly. The trade market gets cluttered up with useless things like locks, expansion items and iron/wood/plastics etc. if we could sift through the garbage, that would be nice.
Message 19 of 583 (4,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What ever money you earn is sufficient for roads and sewage. People cry for water, police, education. There is no therway to earn money except building new home and compounding service problms as you have no money to improve services. No point in playing one sided game.
Message 20 of 583 (4,503 Views)