by debfer

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★ Novice
Yes !!
Message 451 of 583 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ability to remove items from stores and factories without having to remove everything produced before them!

EA, check out Township. You can literally just take the items you need that you've produced. 

Message 452 of 583 (1,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but what about a new speed token?

It would be extremely nice to add a "Platinum" token to the existing roster. This Platinum Token would provide 24hours of production in 1hr. It's available at Level 60 in the game (full disclosure, I'm only at Lvl 55) since that's after you have access to all 12 industrial buildings, and you can only get them via CoM (winning a certain prize level), Club Challenge Legendary chest, the highest-level gold chest in arenas 4-6, from the NeoMall (like the other tokens), or via a special limited-time event (i.e. The Mayor's Gift Games).

Regarding the CoM prize level, I think Platinum Tokens should replace the 10 gold/cheetah tokens won as part of the Megalopolis grand prize since 10 cheetahs are already part of Metropolis' grand prize.

Platinum tokens would be really helpful for items that have a 2hr+ cook time like yoga mats, silk robes, refrigerators, fire pits, engines, et cetera. Of course, to monetize it ('cuz we all know $$ is important to EA/Track Twenty Wink ) you can also put it in a bundle here or there where you're charging real money for it. Heck, I don't know why y'all don't sell small speed token bundles every Tuesday for 6-12 hours right before CoM starts (or, at least at the beginning of each Season), but that's slightly off topic. 

EDIT: There shouldn't be an animal icon on this one, since none of the land animals that are technically faster than a cheetah would really inspire a nice-looking symbol (trap-jaw ants), nor sea animals (jellyfish) or even an air animal like the falcon...well, maybe a falcon hah! So, just a letter "P" in the same dual-color scheme as the platinum key (silver and teal-blue).

Message 453 of 583 (1,151 Views)

★ Guide

I like your suggestions. (Most of them). Especially the ones on taxes, and ability to vote Ilon most beautiful cities. I have seen and been inspired by some I have seen!  

Taxes in no way support our cities. They should be much more in line with what we actually NEED, with a larger disparity between the happiest possible and the barely there citizens. 

Also think we should have a way to buy necessary items from Neo Mall using a variety of money, NOT JUST NEO MONEY!  Green? 

Message 454 of 583 (1,128 Views)

★★ Novice

It would be awesome if there there was a was a way to purchase utilities with local region currencies (similar to being able to use neosimoleons on Omega Water Tower, Omega Power Plant, Omega Sewer Plant).  As we continue to expand into different regions I am currently running out of simoleans and find it hard to keep expanding since we do not earn simobuleans.

Either that, or have an option for to exchange local currency so that we can purchase more items.

Message 455 of 583 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Club chat: add signs for numbers so when you ask for an item (or offer it) you can add the needed/available quantity right away. This would help a lot in multinational clubs.

I also would like to be able to browse through all stores of any club member that is not empty - or at least have some kind of indication, if a club member has wares to offer.

Message 456 of 583 (814 Views)

My improvements idea for SCB. It would be awesome if SCB could connect to Origin account. Friends could play along who have no FB account. I do not understand, why EA does not integrate its own product (Origin). Of course, EA would win more players for this game again. I know from some players from my community, that they would play it if they had the opportunity. Wink

Thank you for reading,, happy birthday to SC. The game celebrates its 30th anniversary ... 🎂

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 457 of 583 (788 Views)

★ Guide
I believe there is a lot of redundancy in moving around to check on members teams. Your suggestion would be an improvement! For us to have to go “home” before we visit another teammate is “challenging”, and like you, I believe could be eliminated! Good idea, indeed!
Message 458 of 583 (780 Views)

★ Guide
A club marketplace is a great idea! Are you listening EA?
Message 459 of 583 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Novice

Although filtering items would be nice, I think it would also be great to request items. You can sell up to 5 items and I think you should request items, mark a price you're willing to pay and players can fill orders for points/money.

Message 460 of 583 (1,353 Views)