Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by manufoto

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Need an Augmented Reality (AR) mode. By that we can view our city on the top a table or bed or something.

augmented-reality.jpg

And also, there should be Street view system too.. like google street view.. 

When a friend will visit my city, he can explore my beautiful city from a pedestrian's view!

pano-eiffel-tower-latlng.png

At some point, there should be helicopter tour across the city for the mayor. Party hat

629840790-612x612.jpg

Message 421 of 583 (1,067 Views)

Betreff: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★★ Guide

EA, please don't allow any players to carry war items from one club to another. The war items should not only be related to a player but also be related to a club. When a player leave a club he will lose all of his war items. When the player goes back to the club he will get his war items back. This will prevent players for playing in a second club, only to get war items for hundreds of magnetism attacks. This is not fair to a serious playing club.

Message 422 of 583 (997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I totally agree with the most of the mentioned suggestions in #393.

Here are some additional suggestions:

• The warlog is only available for the city I am fighting for. It would be much better if there is a log for the complete battle including timestamps.
  • Please keep a list with all not available products. Such a list helps to focus on products and materials which to produce next.
  • Display the time when the production queue will finish.
  • Provide a way to enter a factory, shops or stores without collecting the currently produced items.
  • Display the number of available items in GTHQ as in the screenshot below.

GTHQ.png

Message 423 of 583 (904 Views)

★★ Novice
The ability to throw all of your buildings in your storage and reorganize your town from scratch with the building you have. When I first started playing I wasn't paying attention and put building in random places. I want to reorganize but it would take far too long to do it at this rate. it should not cost you to do this..

The trade depot is horrible.. It never has what I am looking for. I should be able to pick what I want to buy.. Drop down menu or pick from pictures.
Message 424 of 583 (805 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is more likely to win a war? When you destroy all the cities of your opponent. Why does not happens like that also here?
If you destroy all the oponent cities, and put them all under the bubble, they have few hours left to repair their buildings and remove the bubble, else you win the war.
This rule brings more dynamics in the war, and forces you to be active. If you are destroyed and inactive, you lost.

Message 425 of 583 (736 Views)

★ Expert

Why not? It forces the hiders to have at least one city standing to claim a victory...great idea manufoto.

Message 426 of 583 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

SimCity Buildit, what they need to add...

- Have more neo road upgrades

- A “bigger” map in the main city

- Trade Omega Items

- Disable Tips

- get rid of the region currency's, we don't need 8 currency's to maintain!!!

- Don't need region items to upgrade buildings in main city

- Make omega upgrades more easier

- Add more levels to the game

- Leaderboards for most populated cities and riches cities

- Have a global chat

- Upgrades to services, factories and parks

- Increase the tax income, not anough is being produced to maintain your city

- Be able to collect neos and simoleons from regions to be able to collect millions and develop quicker

- Able to move roads

- Reduce the amount of points for a golden epic project

- Changing weather

- More building models

- Be able to zoom further to see your city more

- Able to see your city from the ground (certain places like airport, vu tower, plane etc)

- Have a search bar on global HQ

- Cheaper road upgrades

- Put products at any price like real businesses in the real world, put prices to high and no one will buy them (max amount of coins Daniel will buy is 20k)

- Able to rate to other peoples cities

- See what club members are doing in contest (see what challenge there doing)

- See other club members regions

- Reduce golden keys to upgrade war cards (over 500 golden keys to upgrade a level 10 movie monster card)

Message 427 of 583 (683 Views)

★ Novice

map editor to reorganise your whole city

if you take items from the market they should drop back to your store

kind of 'photo view' without those speech bubbles

Message 428 of 583 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The ability to “mute” a club in wars so you can never be matched with them again.  That way, clubs who bubble or cheat or make war unplayable for others, can be avoided.  Eventually these folks would just end up fighting each other and leave the rest of us alone.

Message 429 of 583 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIX THE OMEGA STORE AND OMEGA ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES THE OMEGA ITEMS KEEP INCREASING IN PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES THE USELESS OMEGA ITEMS STAY IN THE STORAGE AND THE OMEGA ITEMS I NEED ARE NEVER AVAILABLE!

* SAYING ITS RANDOM!

Message 430 of 583 (809 Views)