Global and map layout

by PIB_Hunter

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★ Newbie

1. adding a "search" button to the HQ

2. adding roundabouts to the roads

3. can you add the game to Microsofe Store so we could also play on our PCs? that would be amazing!

4. a chance to cancel quests after approving them

thank u !!

Message 401 of 583 (1,209 Views)

Please change doming rules

★★ Newbie

Please EA can you change the rules in Wars and stop opponents hiding? Too many times we want to fight and teams who are marginally ahead just stay domed for 15 hours to win. It’s NOT a war, it’s a cowardly hiding exercise, 

suggestions? Have a undoming special that forces an opponent to undome - even for 5 minutes so an attack can be launched. OR

Force undoming after a period of time. I’ve seen some clubs remaining domed for 15 hours - we are watching it in a current war. If our club were 3000 points ahead we could come out and try to stretch our lead not hide and protect it.  Maybe to be fair you could do this after 5 hours. It will allow teams time to recover and build again.

This will stop these cowards from hiding and make it more of a war instead of a rabbits lair.

Message 402 of 583 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think it would be great if we could buy/sell Omega items with our Club Members.

You let us buy/sell other items, so why not Omega items as it's can be really difficult to get rid of excess Omega items when your storage is full, as it's never the items you want to sell that you get offered!

Message 403 of 583 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am totally with you on the limited sheild time.   Small teams make one or two damages, then sit under sheild for 24 hours

thats not war.   That’s wait

Message 404 of 583 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello...

I don't understand what's the purpose of initiating wars when clubs don't have the intention unshielding and playing when they get ahead with scores. There should be some kind of rules regarding such antics. For every two hours of being inactive the war should automatically unshield itself  for other opponents to challenge back. That way when clubs initiative war, they should be prepared! It doesn't make senses having opponents who stay under for the rest of the game instead of coming out to play. Cause war is not just about individual play but also about war rankings. On top of all this, CoM also have war attack assignments that fetches some 3k's to complete. I'll rather be losing to winners who play than than cowards who hides!! Playing 20 members against 10 is what my club is currently at...and a 19 hours and counting under the shield is what the opponents are doing just so they can collect the winnings. What kind of war is this when its frozen in time? I hope this ridiculous issue can be look into. Its just so annoying and frustrating!!!

Message 405 of 583 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ive been concedering this annoying part of the war challenge, for some time now, and I think there could be some kind of sollution. Maybe staying for a long time under shield costs points*time for the town under one. Maybe they should double or triple the damage points that it takes to get safe under the shield, or even giving alternative methods for gaining points for the active town. Eitherway the attack phase of war challange was ment to last 36 hours not 20 or less.

Message 406 of 583 (1,031 Views)

★★ Novice

Shimmer, You have a lot of the same thoughts and ideas as I do, particularly the following areas...

@ShimmerCity wrote:

GTHQ:

- Sorting, searching, something! Right now, trading is pure hell! ***I like this idea/concept, maybe together with the 3rd item in this section’s list.

- No need to download the whole city just to see what's for sale. At least kill the unnecessary flyover animation, when visiting. ***I could go either way on this, maybe an option to disable the flyover...I do like the ability to see other city’s layouts, but maybe not all the time.

- Ability to see more of the selection of the advertising city. If it's selling just hamburgers, you don't have to bother. ***See 1st item in this list...

- Possibility to just trash items from the inventory, wherever you are. Often, when you have just found the item you're looking for, you realize that your inventory is full of unnecessary gifts from the dozens of cities you have visited - and before you have gone back to your own city and put something for sale, you can't find that city ever again. ***This makes a lot of sense, maybe even the ability to swap something from your available inventory or items you have listed for sale...

Trade depot / GTHQ:

- Advertising box unchecked as default. ***Don’t really have an opinion on this...

- Possibility to earmark or otherwise sell only to the members of your own club, even while advertising other stuff (same as war products). ***Could go either way on this one...

- Possibility to sell and buy Omega products. ***I like & agree with this idea a lot, maybe something along the lines of producing specified amounts of regular items &/or Simoleons to be able to swap for or sell Omega items &/or to purchase Neo-Simoleons...

- Possibility to sell and buy Tokens, Keys etc. ***Yes, see item just above this one for similar implementation ideas...

- After a Contest task, it would be nice to be able to send products straight from the factories to the Trade depot. ***I like this idea, hadn’t thought of it myself, but really like it...

Miscellaneous:

- Some kind of futuristic atomic dismantiling station for all products: for a few thousand simoleons or a couple of golden keys, it turns hamburgers into buns, stakes and grills, popcorn into corn and microwaves and so on. The process could sometimes be a bit imperfect. ***I’ve had this idea/concept for so long, this would be such an awesome thing to be able to do...

- New tokens to speed up factories. ***If we can speed up Commercial Buildings why not Factories ???…no brainer...

- Possibility to store any building, road or whatever. Just like you can store monuments, parks, ponds, police stations and so on. This would really help redesigning the city. ***Another no brainer...

- Possibility to switch off all distractions: bubbles, tokens, products, coins - even all the point / level / money / warehouse displays, so that the player can just look at their city, zooming and swiping. Also I wouldn't mind lower angles and bigger zoom range - and a possibility to plan a flyover and produce a video capture! ***Not being able to switch off/disable certain notifications &/or animations has been a huge pet peeve of mine, we need some kind of more detailed disabling feature...

Those are my thoughts & ideas...I would hope to see at least some of them implemented in the future, possibly near future...

Thanks,

Chris

Message 407 of 583 (1,018 Views)

Global and map layout

★★★★ Novice

Put a limit as to how many of a particulate item can be put on the global market, once reached no more will be accepted but offer an immediate buy out of item at default price. This will get people making other items instead of just hamburgers, fries and pizza or limit the amount of any one particular item on an individual basis. This will create competition and have players lowering their price in order to make a quicker sale. When Daniel buys items due to being on the market too long lower the price he'll pay to 50% of max price, this will also encourage players to make other items.

Change the game layout, please move the city journal, chat and war icons in the bottom left corner, this is where right handed people hold their device and the city journal keeps popping open on a continual basis. Almost every player I've talked to has this issue  Move them to the center of the screen ether at the bottom or at the top between omega storage and Neo coin bank. 

Message 408 of 583 (1,004 Views)

Buying from my club members UX is tedious

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

User Experience (UX) Suggestion:

You have a Global Trade HQ  to buy from random people. How about if you add a Club Trade HQ feature to buy from my friends and club as well?

The Story is simple: All the stuff my people are selling are shown in the same list.  It is important to group by their names, because this is a non-anonymous friend I’m buying from. 

We Players count our club members as friends who help one another succeed.  Our club has a policy of not advertising if we can help it. 

I am weary of having to browse through each and every  club member and click each green button separately to find stuff, because you must: 

• buy what you want,
  • exit from their store,
  • go back to your home,
  • bring up clubs,
  • Choose members listing,
  • Pick the next team member in the list, 
  • Repeat until done. 

While you are at it, because this is hard,  and team members come and go, sometimes they are stagnant  when they don’t play for a bit. So I don’t want to choose the next team member, only to find that their store is empty. Can you add a $ indicator in the team member list for “Is Selling” status?

thanks!

Message 409 of 583 (1,229 Views)

Wars and bubbled teams

★★ Newbie

Basically the wars are boring as heck when the other team stays bubbled it's not a strategy it is boring and nobody gets any real points. Need to make a give you button or something for other team if they no longer would like to participate in war.

Message 410 of 583 (1,191 Views)