Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by jackielapham

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Danel should repair buildings destroyed in club wars after a while if the Mayor wont do it . That would prevent cities from hiding under their shields the whole war

Message 391 of 583 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

GTHQ:

- Sorting, searching, something! Right now, trading is pure hell!

- No need to download the whole city just to see what's for sale. At least kill the unnecessary flyover animation, when visiting.

- More cities/items on Trading Headquartes display. The horizontal scrolling sucks big time - in these four years nobody has fixed the glitches.

- Ability to see more of the selection of the advertising city. If it's selling just hamburgers, you don't have to bother. 

- Possibility to just trash items from the inventory, wherever you are. Often, when you have just found the item you're looking for, you realize that your inventory is full of unnecessary gifts from the dozens of cities you have visited - and before you have gone back to your own city and put something for sale, you can't find that city ever again.

Trade depot / GTHQ:

- Advertising box unchecked as default.

- Possibility to earmark or otherwise sell only to the members of your own club, even while advertising other stuff (same as war products).

- Possibility to sell and buy Omega products.

- Possibility to sell and buy Tokens, Keys etc.

- After a Contest task, it would be nice to be able to send products straight from the factories to the Trade depot.

Chat:

- Please just REMOVE the censoring. No need to be a mother hen. The club members themselves can determine what kind of language is tolerated. Besides, at least the Finnish censoring algorithm is censoring many perfectly ordinary words, which is extremely annoying!!

- More than one chat with different topics: war, trade, general...

- Color coding for members.

- Tagging.

- Tagging would be the only thing I would love to get notifications of, when the game is not active.

- Possibility to put up "billboards" for club rules, war strategy, etc.

- Possibility to interview membership candidates before even letting them in. 

- Possibility to block individual cities from bombarding the club with endless join requests.

- Thumb up emoji!

Contests:

- No war tasks, at least when the city is not at war - or perhaps a possibility to change war tasks into something else without losing that task.

- At the highest leagues, three airplane shipments means spending SimCash or waiting for two days. That's just stupid. Those players that are lucky to get other tasks have a huge advantage.

Miscellaneous:

- Some kind of futuristic atomic dismantiling station for all products: for a few thousand simoleons or a couple of golden keys, it turns hamburgers into buns, stakes and grills, popcorn into corn and microwaves and so on. The process could sometimes be a bit imperfect.

- New tokens to speed up factories.

- Possibility to store any building, road or whatever. Just like you can store monuments, parks, ponds, police stations and so on. This would really help redesigning the city.

- Possibility to switch off all distractions: bubbles, tokens, products, coins - even all the point / level / money / warehouse displays, so that the player can just look at their city, zooming and swiping. Also I wouldn't mind lower angles and bigger zoom range - and a possibility to plan a flyover and produce a video capture!

And finally:

- Somebody in EA who actually reads these suggestions and responds. For the last couple of years, I've had a feeling that the developers just try new things that nobody has asked for. Fixing the old is perfectly alright!

Message 392 of 583 (1,322 Views)

Re: When will SimCity BuildIt expand the map in 2017?

★★★ Novice
I TOTALLY agree!
Message 393 of 583 (1,308 Views)

★★★★ Novice

New commercial building idea:

Interior Designers

Builds:

Dining Room (Tables x 1, Chairs x 4, Cupboard x 1, Lighting System x 1)

Kitchen (Cooking Utensils x 2, Refrigerator x 1, Microwave Oven x 1, Lighting System x 2)

Tree House (Ladder x 1, Planks x 10, Backpack x 2, Doughnuts x 12)

Shed (Lighting System x2, BBQ Grill x 1, Lawn Mower x 1, Cap x1)

Living Room (Couch x 1, TV x 1, Refrigerator x 1, Popcorn x 1, Lemonade Bottle x 2)

Deck (Fire Pit x 1, Garden Furniture x 2, Planks x 10, Pizza x2)

Build time is 24 hours each.

Message 394 of 583 (1,151 Views)

More land, please EA

★★★ Novice

More land please please please. How hard can that be when you create a whole new island for war? #CRFFNS my club gets legendary every week #no war!

Message 395 of 583 (1,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA, quit putting large teams of 20+ against teams of less than 15. Believe it or not, it puts the larger team at a disadvantage. Small teams use maxed magnetism to score 3x points and then stay bobbed. Change the way you match up team in war! Teams with les than 15 players shouldn't be able to go to war!

Message 396 of 583 (1,089 Views)

The game and its longevity

★★★ Newbie

After playing this for several months it's clear the extent of the game is based on the greed not the enjoyment. Unless you are actually forking out real monies, you literally will have a very long and massive amount of time with slow growth. 

Games just like this put out a who's better, richer, and can make it faster. The enjoyment of a game to survive and enjoy should have a better rewards pull in format. No ads? No option. 

I can see using real monies on issues such as skins, or certain special objects. However the game would have so much more enjoyment with a lesser point of time. 

I honestly think changes can be made. 

• Ads or No Ads option
  • Less time of certain simple measures
  • Less cost on "fake earnings"

The fact is people are paying for simple pleasure with no real turn of accomplishment.  It's a game not real life.  $100.00 for sim cash that can be gone within a few hours or less.  This needs to change. 

Message 397 of 583 (1,124 Views)

Club chat should send a notification to your device when there’s a new message

★★★ Newbie

Club chat should send a notification to your device when there’s a new message 

Message 398 of 583 (1,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

War suggestions. 

1. Keep the war deliveries coming at all times, rather than just during war.  It’s only off for a short time before we start a new war, so why not just allow it to be open at all times.  This would make the game easier to play because your strategy does not have to change just because the deliveries stop. 

2. A dome over your damaged city should only be good for a limited time.  8 or 10, or 12 hours would be perfect.  It gives you time for a good nights sleep, or a day at work, but still requires participation in the war when the dome would come off automatically.  All war damaged buildings would remain unrepaired until the player repairs them or the war ends. 

3. Increase the text limit in chat to more than the current 140 characters. Give us a club billboard sign where our president or officers could post strategy that can be seen by club members only.  This would be something that we could edit, but would not disappear like chat does. The billboard sign could be on the war island or beside the war delivery depot..

I really enjoy the new war, and the changes it has brought. I am level 84 and I may have quit the game had it not been for the clubs and war.  Keep up the good work.

Message 399 of 583 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay... EA, seriously.

The latest prize in the contest is... the Statues on Sim Island.

First I thought, cool, perhaps you can now put an island in the sea near the coastline. - No, you were not that inventive.

Well, at least you now have water in landscaping. So I created a lake area and tried to put Sim Island in the middle. - No, because naturally you need a road.

Hello? Isn't anybody thinking anything anymore there?

Why do you have an ISLAND that needs to be next to a ROAD?

Helloooooooooo?

I don't know why I even bother. It has been pretty obvious to me for a long time that nobody in the company reads these forum posts...

Message 400 of 583 (1,249 Views)