Dot.: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by GermanMayor1982

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★ Newbie
This is the most comprehensive and smart suggestion about Simcity Build It future features to prolong and continue the fun about the game existence.Except about the small daily income of any city taxes which i am already satisfied because in my own opinion if we can generate much money in a short period of time without much effort it would imbalanced and would definitely be boring.I would really like to suggest that instead of more upcoming fun buildings in a season EA should consider making an exclusive event upgrade to be an epic building to increase the fun even to those already playing for so long with fully occupied land, because if additional fun building is the reward they cant use it otherwise.
Message 381 of 583 (1,729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Few things I would like to improve: 

-The Global Trading Center. Every time you unlock something, you get that item quite often. Once you have unlocked it all it's generally the same items they sell.. Hamburgers, to many hamburgers. Sometimes from the many people that sell something, there are only 3 different items. 

-I see the same cities over and over. There are hundreds of clubs with tons of people. Yet I see the same cities over and over again in the GTC. 

-When at another city and they sell 6 items for example, you try t buy one and it says: whoops, already sold out, it sends you back to the GTC. But there are other items to buy. Which leaves the ones who end up missing the first item, missing the other items too. And the one who bought the first has a larger chance of buying the other items. Seems a little unfair to me. 

-Draw a road, not connected to anything yet. Build no buildings around it and somehow you have to upgrade this road because to busy? Bit weird if you ask me.

-Bridges. I like bridges. But I miss that you can't build a bridge over an uneven number of water. I have a few places with 3 or 5 bits of water yet the bridge can only go over 2 or 4. I would really like to see additives so that you can create a bridge of every length. 

-The Omega bridge doesn't make it all the way to the road in graphics either. 

-The water doesn't always fill up gaps. Some channels of my city have large bits of green in them too. Not nice.

-Trees have the same issue. Sometimes when you have 2 trees next to each other it looks like it's only on 1 area. 

Well this is it for now. 

Message 382 of 583 (1,575 Views)

★★ Novice

The chatprogramm is so bad and old school.

Please improve it and bring a chat which should be standard in 2018!!!

Thanks

Message 383 of 583 (1,548 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello ! Im a French mayor with my club, and im totally agree with your suggestions ! Thank you, I hope EA can do some of them =D

Message 384 of 583 (1,394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would LOVE to be able to store ALL buildings to do a rebuild. So frustrating to have to work around the glut. 

And now I've blown up at least 20 residences since my last redesign binge, and I have no option to replace them, which is even more frustrating. No house additions available. 

Message 385 of 583 (1,353 Views)

★ Apprentice
A surrender button so losing party aren’t stuck for 24 hrs watching a sea of bubbles from across the pond.
Message 386 of 583 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Boring wars,

only few hours when war is started is interesting. When one club has enough points they stay under umbrella to the end of war.
When wars take 2 day, really war takes sometimes only 4 hour, and everybody are bored.

Solution
- automatic exit from under the umbrella when energy is full 12/12 + 15 minutes.
color of umbrella will change to yellow when energy is full, that's mean that after another 15 minutes umbrella will disappear and enemy can attack
If user not rebuild city, he will not have items to war, after receive full energy city will be rebuilded but he will not block another club to get point on him.
- special card (expensive card) to take off umbrella from enemy city

I think if you implement this solutions the wars will be more attractive for users. People will spend more time to check and repair their cities.
The war will last until the end of the last minute.

Best regards
Polska ChoNoTuPL

Message 387 of 583 (1,107 Views)

★ Guide
Hi @ChoNoTuPL

I am sorry, but that's the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever seen!

Do you know, that people have a real life besides the game? One has to work, sleep, eat, spending time with family and so on.

Not everybody is willing to spend 24/7 in SimCity. There is a real life outside!

Good luck

GM.
Message 388 of 583 (1,431 Views)

Re: When will SimCity BuildIt expand the map in 2017?

★★★★★ Newbie
I was going to ask about this last week, but since the update is making many people restart at first level, I guess it counts as fixing the "running out of room" problem
Message 389 of 583 (1,613 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix the issue of clubs staying bubbled for a day or more to win a war. It completely takes the fun out of a war. Instead of being able to score 100k plus we are stuck at 20k while the other club just sits there bubbled for the last 30+ hours. So lame.

Message 390 of 583 (1,350 Views)