Re: Let's share some city love!

by georgeZb34

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

maybe you haven't played very long yet, most of those things you mention are either happening or addressed.  I have an aquarium, I have marinas, my airport goes to London, Tokyo and Paris, (lucky you somehow get China), I have an amusement park, and the list goes on.  Also if you travel to other cities you will see these things in many of them too. 

Message 361 of 583 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have some wonderful ideas!  I love the idea about liking someones city.  Ive seen some really amazing layouts.

My suggestions:

To have a dismantling center.  Where you can take items you have and break them down to give you the original parts that were used to build it.  

Also a skip button for the VU tower disasters.  Seeing them once is enough.

Separate the markets.  Have one for building materials and another for finished products.  I spend so many hours searching the market for items its annoying.

Message 362 of 583 (994 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Provide a method to duplicate an existing Sale/Box in your trade depot. 
It's time consuming and frustrating when the Mayor contest requires making 55 items, then having to constantly go in and out of the trade depot to fill the boxes. 

Club Chat,
Diminish the animation when opening club chat. It's nice in the beginning, but creates useless lag.
The war screens are fast, jumping between them is instant, club chat should be the same.

List the members on the side of the chat window.
When visiting members cities for items, once you get there, you can only use the active members in the club chat to get to another members city. 
This could lead to allot of scrolling, which has it's own lag. 
If members were listed on the side of the chat window, allow jumping to those member cities as well. 
Or possibly provide a method to list all members in your club for quicker access while outside of your city.

Message 363 of 583 (977 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you Mai. I have been playing Sim City sincw first released in 89. Had a Mac II.

May not be optimal to post here, but your kind interest prompts me so.

1. The night lighting is phenomal. The water is excellent.
It would be very cool to run the water thru the beach to the ocean.

2. We need more land. More area to grow. I feel my team getting tired of no expansion room. This game is first about creativity in designing your city.

3. How about: Space exploration:
a. Build a spaceport
b. Build your colony ship
c. Equip your colony ship both for travel and settling into a new moon or planet..or farther!
d. Geo engineer your new..say Mars or planet on Alpha Centauri in a dome. until you build your planetscaper!!
e. Send supplies from main Earth city...
f. room to expand!!!
Message 364 of 583 (938 Views)

EA app Team
That's a really long time playing SimCity, @georgeZb34!

I moved your post to this thread, where everyone is sharing their feedback and suggestions with us Standard smile

Thanks for adding yours!
-Mai
Message 365 of 583 (863 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please add refund for buildings that need keys, especially platinum. Takes effort to win platinum keys, would be nice to get refunded if you want a different building.

Thanks

Message 366 of 583 (841 Views)

Re: When will SimCity BuildIt expand the map in 2017?

★★★ Newbie

EA you lazy bunch, can you pleas answer the goddam question?

Message 367 of 583 (2,186 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’d like to be able to deconstruct items into their components. Like a sapling into seeds and a shovel. It would take some of the pain out of shopping in global, which everyone thinks is terrible.
Message 368 of 583 (1,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've about had it with the $1 advertise button.  I've hit it so many times accidentally it's starting to get in my nerves.    

Can we please start trading omega items.

can we selll speed tokens.  I have so many I don't use.  

Message 369 of 583 (1,037 Views)

★ Apprentice

For the World Trade Center: I would like to be able to turn off the “advertise” check mark in settings so that it’s default is unchecked rather than checked. Ever since I joined a mayors club I’ve found that I rarely need to advertise. I sell a lot less often since wars began and often the items I post are needed by club members.  Many of my fellow club members have also stopped advertising.  Having even one single advertised item in my trade center puts all items for sale at risk of being lost to “strangers.”  If I decide that I want to advertise I can check the box.  It would just be nice and a lot less risky if we could change the default. If I accidentally fail to uncheck the box my entire trade center gets cleaned out. 

Message 370 of 583 (1,020 Views)