Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by EA_Mai

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Yes we are at the same club. He’s a great player! I’m sorry about your president! Your suggestion about change my approach is good but we also want active members. It is useless if we have 25 members without participate in CoM and wars just to get helped. There are no bad thoughts about my suggestion and I really don’t see it that way. Except that everything depends on player’s judge. Feeling ok with current club? Ignore invitation and stay, otherwise leave. I don’t want to be in a club that doesn’t satisfy me just because I’m afraid I will not find anything better. Even if my current club covers me by 95%, I will always look for 100%

Message 341 of 583 (807 Views)

★ Expert

I appreciate your perspective and we’ll call it a respectful difference of opinion. As far as recruiting is concerned, right now you are looking for a living breathing person that you can nuture and provide an environment where they can thrive. I would think your priority is generating interest. Share what makes you unique beyond the CoM and war games - what makes your club special and a place where someone would want to come to. That’s a little deep I know, but you’re looking for somebody special and they have lots of choices. Look beyond the paradigm. May I suggest just hashing it out with your guys and figure out collectively what makes you special and put it in words.

Good luck to you and your team and extend my regards to Modern Thinker.

Message 342 of 583 (801 Views)

★ Novice

Don’t know if this is the right place for this suggestion/comment but here goes.

I have a major gripe with the current Mayor Contests assignments. Currently my 2 highest scoring assignments are both war related, but our next war is 20 hours away. So instead of having a choice of 8 tasks I now have 6. Also I have little chance of catching the higher placed cities. I feel this puts me at a real disadvantage. I do participate in the wars so have no problem with them being on the list, but should only be triggered when a war is active. Adding to that I feel sorry for players not participating in Wars they are at an even more disadvantaged position and could make them quit the game, which would be a same because it is a great game.

Please give this some thought it’s just not right.

Message 343 of 583 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

@gdulieu Either this thread, the other one you posted in or the specific Club Wars Feedback thread are a perfect place for Club Wars related feedback.

@Agentgyrl @baronvonmaus Merged your suggestions here Standard smile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

-Mai

Message 344 of 583 (744 Views)

Anonymous

I would like to have new areas. I have already built a lot of things in existing area and i am not able to get new ones because there is not enough space. I want to extend my city and built new things.

Message 345 of 583 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to offer a suggestion to improve the Global Trade HQ. My frustration arises when I am looking for a particular item, don't see it depicted and must resort to visiting random cities in the mostly futile hope that the city might have additional items for sale that include the one I am looking for.

My suggestion involves a change in the display of the GTHQ. Instead of depicting only 1 item, depict up to 6 items for each city. See image below. If the city has more than 6 items, include a + or > to indicate that. This would avoid useless trips to cities that don't have what I am looking for. It would also lessen the load on ea servers. Of course, this leaves no room to show the price of the item, but we know that 99.9% of the time items are selling for full price. We are shopping for items, not price.

If the above suggestion is not feasible, then at least an indication that a city has additional items for sale would be helpful. It would avoid fishing trips to cities that have only one item for sale when I am only going there in the hope they have something else for sale. If there are, for example, 3 additional sale slots posted at the trade depot, then a small +3 in the corner would tell us it might be worth the trip. A +0 or a blank in the corner, would say, "Don't bother, this city does not have the item". Again, this would relieve some frustration and lessen the load on ea servers.

gthq.png

Message 346 of 583 (1,171 Views)

Anonymous

It would be good.

I am thinking something one step forward, which was suggested before. We should be able to search for a specific item in global trade.

Global trade should be much more effective.

++ I want to extend my city, i believe that there are a lot of users who extended their city to maximum level. There are a lot of new things and i wanna use them. But without new area i can not do it.

Message 347 of 583 (1,126 Views)

Ideas for app simcity buildit

★ Novice
Hello,

I wish to offer you an option even 2 (on the same basis) that would make visits much more ergonomic and easier.

-1: the visit of the neighboring city (internationnal)
It would be perfect to add a button under the one that allows friends to go to the city of a random player with once in the city of the player a next button to move to a new city at random. This would be great and would facilitate the manipulation that one has to do now to visit the cities.

-2: the visit of the city of the club
The same principle as the option described above but limited to the club member and if no club button referred to the window to join or create a club.

Thank you for your attention to my improvement and the answer you can give me.

I wish you a great day soon
Message 348 of 583 (1,109 Views)

Re: Ideas for app simcity buildit

EA app Team
Hi @cursinu2b1,

Moving your thread from Support forum to our suggestions thread Wink

I have a question regarding your suggestion, if you are willing to answer: what would be the difference between the first button you describe, and opening Global Trade and visiting a random city in there?

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 349 of 583 (1,100 Views)

Re: Ideas for app simcity buildit

★ Apprentice

SUGGESTION: make those package deals available for us to buy as a gift to our club members. I just bought several war package deals for myself and I would have loved the opportunity to buy a packet for each of my club members as a Christmas gift. You offered an inexpensive 4.99 package that would have been a nice gift to each club member without breaking the bank. 

Thanks for for giving us a chance to voice our opinions here.

Happy holidays to you all at EA. 

Peaceful Paisley from Rock the Challenges Mayor’s Club

Message 350 of 583 (1,035 Views)