Inventories should show all items, even if 0 amount

by Agentgyrl

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

OP is hoping for more graphics, I'm hoping to have options to reduce graphics to make game smoother and less glitchy. It's already struggling on my 4 core 1.9GHz/2GB RAM phone and it seems that updates are only making it worse by introducing memory leak bugs and whanot. Whenever I visit large cities game almost freezes (+terrible gfx glitching) so there seem to be hardware limit how large city can be.

Edit: enother thing is that game should remember my view setting, gfx glitching is minimal when I'm viewing cities straight from above but it's frustrating having to constantly adjust it back because game resets view every time I visit other cities/resume game.

Message 331 of 583 (1,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What I wouldn't give to play on a full screen on my laptop/computer so I don't have to keep straining my eyes. I'd also like the option as a VP to remove our current president of our club, because he up and left us, and now we're stuck with his inactive account lurking there. 

Message 332 of 583 (1,763 Views)

EA app Team

We do, @ABTAYLORXO, welcome to the community!

For your last question you might want to take a look to my answer this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Bummer-Club-wars/m-p/6340701/highlight/true#M7365

Hope that helps,

-Mai

Message 333 of 583 (1,761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. I will submit a ticket. I only hadn't because he said he tried to remove the account himself when he lost the account and made a new one. Any news/updates/progress on allowing us to open this app up in Facebook or on our computer screens without a third-party emulator? 

Message 334 of 583 (1,759 Views)

Inventories should show all items, even if 0 amount

★★★ Newbie
I would like the inventories to show all items, even if you have 0 in your inventory. For instance, if you have 0 tables, it could be grayed out with a 0 next to it. I keep forgetting what items exist and if they show as 0 in my inventory, it will remind me which ones I need to make more of.
Message 335 of 583 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like the inventories to show all items, even if you have 0 in your inventory. For instance, if you have 0 tables, it could be grayed out with a 0 next to it. I keep forgetting what items exist and if they show as 0 in my inventory, it will remind me which ones I need to make more of.
Message 336 of 583 (1,737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a club of 20 members with an average level of 70. We had 75 average but we were forced to accept 20-25 level players to have a decent presence in CoM and wars. We tried game’s useless invitations, forum, facebook and tweeter. Nothing!

So my suggestion is to be able sent invitations to members that already are in a club. Maybe some of them would like to change but they don’t think they will find a better. Invitation limit is also not helping at all because if we find a big level player once in a month we can’t invite him.

Thank you!

Message 337 of 583 (1,805 Views)

★ Expert

So let me understand, you want to have the ability to “raid” other Mayor’s clubs by enticing them away with the promise of greener pastures (war game victories and legendary chests)? Is it just me or does something seem wrong with that? Do you think there may be a reason why it’s so difficult to recruit level 70+ players or any level for that matter. Just thinking out loud and making no accusations your way, but perhaps folks that are not in a mayor’s club are just plain tired of being consumed...you know “you must be active everyday, you must score so many points in COM, you must participate in war games, you must...”

I’ve heard that a lot from folks that have given up on the mayor’s clubs and some unfortunately on the game. Now you want to provide a tool to recruit someone away from a club - what do you think that does to that club? Or better yet what if that happened to your club? An old adage roughly states be careful what you wish for...you might just get it.

Message 338 of 583 (1,801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

First of all I don’t feel like I’m the president of the club. More likely we are 20 friends and playing all together. In my club everyone can do whatever it needs. Can talk whatever they want. Can suggest whatever they think. Can take as much help they need. Of course we have rules about being active and plumbobs/CoM etc but we are all good.

If members were leaving my club with this suggestion then I would look to see what was wrong with me and I would try to improve things in the club.

From what you say I understand you are part of a club with 24-25/25 members. Obviously you don’t know how it feels like to have 18-20 members and no one is coming for MONTHS!!! Not just a couple. We are talking about 5?? 6?? Maybe more! We can’t even recruit 25 level players and we try many more solutions except “very good” recruiting system.

And I don’t understand what is wrong by just sent an invitation to a member in a club? If it’s ok with his current club it stays and ignore the invitation otherwise can join if a better club invites it. Simple as that

Message 339 of 583 (1,741 Views)

★ Expert

Glad to hear you’re part of a great club and I have a high level of respect for Modern Thinker who I believe is in your club. Actually I understand your situation better than you think, our President passed unexpectedly earlier this year and EA was unable to help us as she hadn’t resigned and after 8 weeks and the loss of 4 strong cities, I invested the 50 simcash and 9 of us came over to our current club named in her memory - I tirelessly recruited 16 new members to fill our club. Unfortunately 2 were feeder cities hiding out and we removed them immediately. Currently we have 8 cities on sabbatical for a variety of reasons leaving us with 15 active at the moment - we’re unlike a lot of clubs, I recognize folks have lives to live so I give them the benefit of the doubt. So from my perspective I have 2 open slots and potentially 4.

I suspect the reason you’re having difficulty in recruiting level 25 cities is the simple fact they’re probably intimidated. I would imagine there is only 10% of all cities that are level 70 + and that’s probably generous (excluding 101 of course) and most of those are well established in their situation. Does that mean quit recruiting - no. Change your approach, you gave an empowered presentation stating what makes your club great - you have a lot to offer a new member. Try being different from the rest, state do your best and we’ll support your efforts (that’s the way it is in our club). You have 10 seconds tops, set your club apart.

I’m confident your suggestion was innocent but unfortunately for every one like you there are ten that aren’t so innocent and while your club and our club will be fine because of shared history, newer clubs just beginning to establish relationships will be at risk from the “super” clubs. It just provides them one more opportunity to recruit away members, eventually consuming them and ultimately casting them aside. That’s why I took exception, I think the potential risk is not worth the benefit gained. Just my opinion.

Message 340 of 583 (1,728 Views)