Suggestion to ea about cheating teams

by Duckups

Original Post

Suggestion to ea about cheating teams

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So last 4 wars we have had a total of 12 players booted from the opposing teams.    So...  what if a team is caught with 2 or more they get KOed from war?   I say 2 or more cause 1 could sneak on to a team.   So EA boots the cheaters,  the team with them loses right then,  and can fight another day

We are fighting a team who will win, after having 3 booted.  And their leader is boasting about duplicating items...  and he is still around after the booting...

So...  yeah.  Hackers paradise.   

Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)

Re: Suggestion to ea about cheating teams

★★ Guide
@Duckups I think the whole club should be banned when there's illicitly gained war attacks. It doesn't come to surprise to anyone if you meet a cheater.

I mean I stumbled to some very high ranked Russian club where was 2 players who's cities I checked and found out that another had 300 war items for sale at 1...
Message 2 of 3 (516 Views)

Re: Suggestion to ea about cheating teams

★★★ Guide

Ok, EA.   Case in point to this post.   We ended up winning a long drawn out fight with hackers.  3 were booted.   Problem is.  Those cheaters supplied the rest with items, hence they were cheating too.   When those supplies ran out, so did they.  We had to catch up to 250k down to win.  They gave up cause they had nothing left

Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)