Suggestion for Omega Items to be sold within a Mayor’s Club

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Suggestion for Omega Items to be sold within a Mayor’s Club

★ Expert

I would like to propose the selling of Omega items within a club to its members. My proposal is that only one Item in one slot (similar to war items) may be put up by an individual mayor once every 24 hours for sell only to club members. In addition I suggest an individual can purchase only one Omega item per day from their club. The purpose is to assist a mayor in collecting those seemingly impossible to find items that you may have 5 of that you do not need at the moment that they are in desperate need of. This will help encourage mayors in building and expanding their Omega buildings. The purpose of one item sold & one item purchased per mayor in a 24 hour period is to offset the unfair advantage of satellites and feeders that abound in war games and CoM. Any feedback or suggestions are most appreciated.

Message 1 of 10 (1,491 Views)

Re: Suggestion for Omega Items to be sold within a Mayor’s Club

Champion (Retired)

@PinnacleValley 

Excellent proposal! I agree.

Kudos!

Message 2 of 10 (1,439 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PinnacleValley I like your suggestion. It is very frustrating to have to wait for blind chance to drop the right omega piece you need. I agree e should be able to trade them within the club like we do war items.

You have my vote. For what it's worth!

Message 3 of 10 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PinnacleValley  Very well thought out, old bean. You have my support.

Message 4 of 10 (1,323 Views)

★ Guide

Great suggestion! I like it.

EA, please take this suggestion into consideration & include those changes in your next upgrade...

Message 5 of 10 (1,192 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Going to bring this up again because I feel something needs to be done to assist acquiring Omega Items.  I would not mind paying an arm and a leg to for items sold by other members. to assist Omega Bank and Omega Storage upgrades.  The NeoMall just doesn't seem to have the items my City needs to grow often enough.

New Goodland Mayor's Office

Message 6 of 10 (923 Views)

★ Expert

@NewGoodland  I appreciate you resurfacing this thread...something positive really needs to be done. 

Message 7 of 10 (906 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NewGoodland Still agree, I have 5 omega needing jet packs. Haven't had any turn up in 3 weeks !
Message 8 of 10 (863 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@kittikat273 I feel your pain! Imagine your Omega storage being full awaiting for that one Jet Pack...to get an storage or bank upgrade. It is very tough at times..Your cities growth is paralyzed while you wait for that one Omega Item... I wish EA would revisit this. Again I understand it would be expensive, but what a time saver.
Message 9 of 10 (839 Views)

★★★ Novice

Literally the only thing that can’t be sold between club members is Omega items. I find this to be ridiculous in the extreme.  In fact, everything about the structure of Omega content is completely skewed from the other activities of the game. You can only buy Omega items in the Mall, and the cost for these items is completely out of proportion for what the game wants you to sell them for when a “Omega Bubble” pops up giving you the option to sell your items.  For the last several years I have been focusing almost exclusively on how to build more Omega homes, to get more NewSimoleans, to buy Omega services etc.  It is a never ending battle of keeping the factories to build the items full, then not even being able to control what items are built.  How dumb.  I get to choose whether I want to build nails or paint, shovels or hammers, etc.  Why do I have to submit to the completely random nature of all things Omega?  Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb… ad infinatum.

Message 10 of 10 (372 Views)