Re: Suggestion: chat emoji sorting

by Forgotten_Woods

Original Post

Suggestion: chat emoji sorting

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if anyone else has suggested this. I would like to suggest that in the chat, the emoji goods be separated by commercial building. So, it it may be in this order....nails, planks, bricks, cement, and so on.

Also, if possible separate each regions' goods so they have their own section.

At the moment, there doesnt seem to be any method to how they are listed. A lot of times, its difficult to find a particular item.

I added a screenshot of the section I am referring to, in case it isnt clear what I am referring to.

One of the last several updates, I started having a tremendous lag issue when scrolling, but that's a different issue. This small change could make dealing with that a lot easier. It also would improve the overall user experience.

I like how the other items are separated in their own sections, for example: the expansions, airline, vu then war. Each of those has their own section.

Thanks for considering this. Love the game, keep up the good work.

Message 1 of 5 (863 Views)

★ Expert

@texasdeck  I thought it was just me...I seldom ask for anything but I do try to provide club members an opportunity to sell off excess items when I receive in game requests from “neighboring” cities (ie: 20 frozen yogurt) so that we all can make a profit. It takes way to long to find the emoji and I really see a positive benefit from your proposal. A simple solution that should take minimal effort to implement. Excellent suggestion...well done!

Message 2 of 5 (826 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @texasdeck,

Wonderful suggestion. Thanks for sharing it with us. Standard smile

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They are in alphabetical order. (backpack, beef, bricks, business suits).  Which doesn't really help to find them , because you need know what the game calls them.... eg, what I might call "suits" is "business suits", so not where you would expect it

Message 4 of 5 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are in ABC order .  If that helps finding the items.

Message 5 of 5 (582 Views)