Re: Stealing from Depots in Sim City Buildit

by SkeeterMark

Original Post

Stealing from Depots in Sim City Buildit

★★ Novice

When putting up items in depot, if a Face Book friend buys from your depot, you can see who bought it, but if someone in your club or on global buys it you can't see who bought it. Why not show who buys items from club or global?  If you can show Face Books friends, shouldn't be too hard to show everyone who buys from depot.Clubs are having a terrible time with stealing when they put up an item for club member and no way to see who took item. This would be very helpful so that they can be removed from the club. As it is right now, only way to get rid of thief is to remove everyone and that is very unfair for the honest players. I am sure all clubs would appreciate this being implemented into the game. Thieves ruin the game. Please consider this, and if anyone else agrees please let developers hear about it. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,011 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Absolutely.

Can't understand why it hasn't been done all ready.

I have seen most people respond by asking you to add everyone through facebook, but i can't do this because i linked another account to it.

SimCity needs this to keep the groups alive.

Message 2 of 6 (1,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree, it is really frustrating
Message 3 of 6 (1,747 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I believe this has changed, and it now identifies buyers that are members of your Mayors Club.

Message 4 of 6 (1,676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes! It now shows the buyers name (if it's a member from the club) for each item.

Thank you EA for adding this!

Message 5 of 6 (1,666 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you EA. This update helped us find the poachers in our group. We would have never been able to get the stealing under control without it! Thanks again!!

Message 6 of 6 (1,600 Views)