Sore Losers Win. (And Hackers... kinda)

by rvslager

Original Post

Sore Losers Win. (And Hackers... kinda)

★ Novice

In an attempt to deal with hackers, simCity Buildit support, has taken to ousting cities upon A complaint.

No process, just gone.

No process for reinstatement, just the repeated, mostly, unanswered pleas from unjustly accused cities.   

Then, when finally returned to the bosom of their (also) traumatized team mates, they have lost war rank, dollars, etc.  Ya think they will be accused again?  For the disparity between war rank and war cards?   Duh...

1) there needs to be a well understood process in place for a city’s removal.

2) there needs to be a well understood process to protest/ appeal a city’s removal.

and also, I would hope that there were an automated process to examine suspect cities/teams.  

War battle scores winning margins over over, say, a 1,000,000 points.  
       War rankings versus war cards.  (Yeah, ...) 

Etc.  reviewed by real people?

Message 1 of 2 (538 Views)

Re: Sore Losers Win. (And Hackers... kinda)

★★ Apprentice

You bring up a very good point. We had a valued team member removed without notice. When he inquired with EA as to why, they said he was reported cheating. No explanation was given. He claims that he was not cheating. We’ve been playing together for years and I believe him. He basically was out of luck and without recourse other than to start over again. I’ve seen a lot of things wrong with this game and the way things are run, especially the poor execution of “customer support”. Yet we stick with it because we like the game and the people we play with. Frankly I was surprised he was willing to give it another try. I’m not so sure I would be so willing. 

Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)