SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.28.2

by EA_Mai

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.28.2

EA app Team

Mayor, are you ready for Mayor’s Pass: Season 1? Earn Plumbob Points and climb up tiers to unlock amazing rewards! This Season Sims can enjoy nostalgic Americana-themed buildings such as the Vinyl Fever Record Store, Post Office, and New Wheels Car Dealer. You can also bring your streets to life with fun, animated Street Events, such as the Snack Parade. Thanks for playing!

Message 1 of 16 (3,423 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.28.2

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cool, I get the please update message but no way to do it.  What am I missing?

Message 2 of 16 (3,257 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So does this mean there’ll be no more leagues and season exclusive buildings? 

Message 3 of 16 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So why is the 'Settings' icon so damn big, its not like we go there every 5 minutes

Message 4 of 16 (3,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I updated mine by closing the app, going to the App Store and opening (just opening it) from there. Don't know if this is how you're supposed to do it, but it worked. An actual 'Update Now' button would be a good idea.

Message 5 of 16 (3,184 Views)

★ Pro

I do not know if my game is not downloaded correctly but, what is this? the game told congratulations you unlocked this ... '' background ''? where i can find this? in which category?

Message 6 of 16 (3,098 Views)

★ Expert

The top row is your CoM winnings without paying the $8.99 the bottom is the cool stuff you get when you invest. Just there next variation to CoM or how can we generate more cash.

Message 7 of 16 (3,035 Views)

★ Pro

I understand that, but what I see, is that the second prize is a building (I already placed it in my city), the fourth prize are 3 gold keys, but what is that third prize in which a symbol of a city appears? 

I have come to think that it is '' nothing '' , but, if you see the list, the final is full of that, like 70 to 86 is full of this, so why would I try to finish this if there is nothing at the end? I do not understand. 

Message 8 of 16 (2,995 Views)

★ Pro

This is the end of list, if all these are empty blocks, then this is quite disappointing, it's a weird way to encourage players to go for these '' amazing '' rewards, or is this just a glitch? 

Message 9 of 16 (2,992 Views)

★ Expert

Good point, maybe they are trying to encourage folks to pay now...either way since my city is complete (except for changes I make different times of the year) and can’t begin to economically justify the regions - I simply play CoM to help our club win the team chest. 

Message 10 of 16 (2,967 Views)