Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

by simplesquared

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Please turn the epic building back on. We spent REAL MONEY getting that stuff and you just took it away. Give it back, NOW. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!?!

Message 31 of 48 (1,419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The epic buildings came back for some of my club members. They even got new tokens from them. But somehow they are not back for me yet. I checked the App Store for upgrade & saw nothing. I can manage this contest with the tokens I harvested before this upgrade, but sure hope the fix gets to everyone soon. 

Message 32 of 48 (1,398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game is working again- Thank you

Message 33 of 48 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yeah same story for me! I am very med for deleting the speed tokens? I have spent hundres of hours to build the buildings for em and now u delete them? WTF
Message 34 of 48 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GIVE US BACK THE SPEED TOKENS

Message 35 of 48 (1,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The latest update did not fix things for me.  For what it's  worth I have paid real money in this game.

If the development team will not play the game enough to learn what makes the game more (lately less) enjoyable then you can at least do enough testing to make sure you haven't broken something  that has been a long established part of the game. Is that really asking too much?

I know you guys need to make a living. Why don't you work on ways to deliver value rather than use monetization (and gameplay) tactics that are only little better than extortion?

It's  bad enough that the contests/war depot/epic tasks scan my storage and production queues for things I can't supply...now you're going to require more epic points?  You give regional storage..but more commodities to store.  A wash at best.  More ways to earn regional currency, but demanding special items I cannot produce.  My favorite moment was when war related tasks showed up in the contest of mayors on the weekend wars were down for an overhaul.  

This game has always had a "grind" element to it.. If it doesn't get fun again soon I will be abandoning it next weekend.

Message 36 of 48 (1,244 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hello Scoutsout,

if you go to App Store and search for SimCity, then click update, you should get your epic buildings & tokens back. A bonus to go back to 3 pieces—>1 bronze token & 6 pieces—>1 silver token:-)

I haven’t checked if the Export HQ pricing improved. Also still hope next release allows taxing of regions. 

Message 37 of 48 (1,220 Views)

★ Apprentice

My epic buildings and tokens ARE NOT BACK YET! I did the update and they are not there! WTF!

Message 38 of 48 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Needing ten times the number of regional sims for a challenge is crazy when no taxes.

Message 39 of 48 (1,106 Views)

★ Apprentice
mine are not back either!!
Message 40 of 48 (1,101 Views)