Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

by clintlb22

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Over 2200 cactus simoleons when I have less than 100000 population?? Wow, I’m done with this game and the outrageous mayor challenges in addition to losing the speed up tokens. I spent a lot of time and real money on this game but unless they fix these errors, I’m done. 

Message 21 of 48 (2,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The mayors challenge today is for 1950 wave coins. How is a person suppose to earn that when the export hq is not even open for 2 1/2 more days and even if it was I doubt it even possible. 

Message 22 of 48 (2,075 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This seems to be happening to me also and I am less than pleased. As much as I hate to leave my club... If this is the case I too will have to call it quits.

Message 23 of 48 (2,155 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What is happening- This last update causes the game to crash on opening- using ipad- this problem needs to be fixed- I can no longer play the game

Message 24 of 48 (1,717 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks everyone for sharing your feedback and thoughts!

For those of you reporting issues - we just released a new update to address some of these, please, download the new version of the game and give it a try!
Message 25 of 48 (1,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good to hear that a remedy is on its way. Some of my club members seem to get another 5 gold tokens via the new release. I for some reading still don’t see it. Just checked App Store in my iPhone 8 & don’t see updates...Is it released by time zones?

Message 26 of 48 (1,548 Views)

EA app Team
No, @simplesquared - if you don't see the update yet, go to the 'Updates' section in the App Store, and make your phone search for updates. That should help make it appear Standard smile
Message 27 of 48 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same, and when it doesnt crash and i am working on an upgrade, when i leave the map to get an item, the building i was going to upgrade is no longer upgradable, quite a * off when you spend hours making watches and things.
Message 28 of 48 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The amount of regional simoleons required to complete a com task is ridiculous. And asking for real money to open those Piggy Banks is just insanely greedy. I used to be happy with how reasonably playable this game is without having to dump in an absurd amount of money... thanks a lot for taking the fun out of the game. 

Message 29 of 48 (1,512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have 10 million population and 315 Epic buildings but your' upgrades have done nothing to restore my speedup tokens. You gave me some tokens but not even close to what you owe me. I've been playing this deal since the beginning and the game since the early 90s. Nice way to treat a customer..... WTH?
Message 30 of 48 (1,478 Views)