Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

by coolcoast2

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

EA app Team

Mayor, Regions just got even better! Now you can complete Regional Exports shipments as you race against time, plus earn bonus and Regional offers as you play. You can also:

• Build Regional Hot Spots like the Contemporary Art Museum and Pet Park, then upgrade and boost your Epic points and population boosts in the area
  • Create lush forests with Palm Trees, Joshua Trees, and Weeping Willows
  • Stay connected with nature in Contest of Mayors Seasons: Nature and Nurture beginning April 10

And, did we mention that Regions are now Epic? Build with Epics in all maps. Thanks for playing!

Message 1 of 48 (9,611 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I appreciate the new source of income for regional coins but you still need to address the lack of storage. Trying to build a regional city with the same storage as your main city severely decreases your progress, as well as trying to use the same resources for expanding. At the moment, that's my biggest wall. I want to grow my city, I want to expand, I want to buy new buildings and attractions but I don't have enough space anywhere! And the items for expanding the land have ridiculously low drop rates that my only choice is to log-in, collect my gold and then leave. 

Please reduce the price of regional storage and increase the drop chance of land expansion materials. 

Message 2 of 48 (9,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Each Region provides 20 extra storage, but it cost 5,000 regional cash.

Message 3 of 48 (9,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There are a few problems with the new update but what disturbs me most is that you are asking us to use expansion items for epic projects! What’s next? Will I be asked to give up Vu items too!!!!  For one simple step of many steps (more than before update) required to create an epic building!

You all need to fix this.... NO SPECIAL ITEMS for epic upgrade!

Message 4 of 48 (9,271 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have a problem with new update, it crashes when I try to go to Frosty Fjords, needs fixing
Message 5 of 48 (8,994 Views)

★ Apprentice

With the new update, I lost all of my speed up tokens?  I spent A LOT of simoleons on those.  I understand changing how they are earned, but not taking away what we currently have.  I have played this for years and this development is making me consider no longer playing.  Fix this or lose a long time customer.

Message 6 of 48 (8,973 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not happy with the update to increase the number of points you need to earn speed up tokens, I was having trouble before now they've made it impossible.  This is supposed to be a game, you know, fun!  

Message 7 of 48 (8,900 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, I’ve lost all mine too. As a club president it’s very annoying that there is so little information on changes like this. Is it a bug? Are my epic buildings no longer epic? Will they start producing part tokens tomorrow? The posts from EA announcing these types of changes never address any obvious questions. It’s very annoying.
Message 8 of 48 (8,900 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed!

Message 9 of 48 (8,861 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It does ask for Vu Happened to someone in my club Come here to complain 

Message 10 of 48 (8,844 Views)