SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.25.2

by EA_Mai

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.25.2

EA app Team

Hey, Mayor! Starting December 4, get festive with SimCity BuildIt, where you can:

• Enjoy the Holiday Gift Game and earn different seasonal rewards each week, like the Holiday Hotel
  • Compete in Contest of Mayors Seasons: Escape to the Tropics, beginning December 5
  • Ring in the new year with specially-themed buildings in late December

Plus, you can now visit and view other players’ Region maps. Happy holidays, and thanks for playing!

Message 1 of 22 (5,970 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.25.2

★★★ Newbie

How do we visit other players' regions?

Message 2 of 22 (5,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This my idea
Please next update add weather rain and snow or weather extreme
Message 3 of 22 (5,838 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Too bad there isn't a Christmas tree park like in previous holiday seasons Frown

Message 4 of 22 (5,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

These winter themed buildings are great but we need some snowy trees or ice terrains to bring it all together.  Please and Thank you. You guys are Awesome Standard smile

Oh.. and another unrelated suggestion by the way. I think it would be nice if players could get a visitors view of their city. I'd like to know how my city looks without all the hardhats and pop up bubbles over the city. I'm sure other players would agree... just my thoughts. Thank you for your consideration Standard smile

Message 5 of 22 (5,393 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

About the Holiday Gift Game...

Why did you lower the rewards from 50 to 30 ? As you didnt lower the cost of the lotery ?

Now I feel like it's hell to get 500 snowflake to run the game, and can we talk about the rewards ? Cosumable really ?

I have to upgrade 17 buildings to have a chance to run the game and be rewarded with like 3 consumable that's ridiculous.

I feel that's what happens when the rewards can now be bought with $ ... It's so painful to get 500 that you have to pay cash for it ... Sad.

Previously that gift game was the best event I met. Now I'm just extra disappointed.

Message 6 of 22 (5,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to go to the City League for a couple of days, but I would also like to press the join button of the season so I can start losing 4 league games Frown I do not want to start legal but I want to go to the City League. PMISI VÁROS ID:1303776796

Message 7 of 22 (5,323 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there. This new setting of 15 tickets for mayor’s contest is really a problem. My club is doing well and wins epic chest every week. But that only gives one 3 tickets. Plus for metropolis & megalopolis leagues, 15 tickets will drive away players who work full time. We simply don’t have the time to complete that many tasks, hence could never win. 

Please reconsider!

Thanks. 

Message 8 of 22 (5,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't get the update for my kindle fire. It's not in the app store

Message 9 of 22 (5,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello Community Manager. Could you answer the questions posted in this thread? I see even neighborhood league can use up to 15 tickets. This makes the game too costly as one will have to buy the tickets. And too time consuming for players who work full time. Is it worthwhile for the company to lose such players?  Thanks. 

Message 10 of 22 (5,064 Views)