SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.25.2

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.25.2

★★★ Newbie
I can't play because I cannot update losing out on all kinds of stuff I have tried emailing and still not getting any answers I am not happy about this. I have upgraded A ton of building and missed out on the snowflake points. Can someone please help me out on trying to update
Message 11 of 22 (1,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Suggestions.. when u guys send those deals to buy simcash you should discount each pack. I only get deals for 1 pack when sometimes I would be willing to buy more. I basically only buy at discount times but it limits the amount i can get in this way. 

Message 12 of 22 (1,673 Views)

★★ Novice

A bit hectic when you broke but stil very interresting.

Espesialy now that I moved my factories to one of my regions i opened some space in my Main city that realy helps.

Too bad I saw the 4 new war cards that now has disapeared again.

To make some items a bit cheaper and a bit more income from taxes will surely help.

Message 13 of 22 (1,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  1. I can't demolish maxis manors now? I want to get rid of maxis manors ! But I can't because I can't demolish maxis manors! Please fix!
Message 14 of 22 (1,586 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi Mai!

The new updates are cool. Fjords and Sunny look absolutely good, getting us all the more excited to expand.

BUT here is the problem: we need 10 million population in regions to unlock the last region!!!

Yes, people, you didn’t read that wrong and I didn’t type incorrectly, 10 million aka 10000000 (I had counted the number of zeros to double confirm) population is needed to unlock the last zone.

Is this some kind of sick joke from EA? I understand that you want to make the game challenging, but to make it impossible is ridiculous. Imagine that we need minimum 2.5 million population in each region to unlock the last region. Is that even possible for most people when lots of fully developed cities I had visited have about 1 million population? We want to customize our cities and sometimes, some stuff, like lakes and forests (which cost us lots of sim cash) just do not boost the population that much. We are literally forced to put features with high population boost in order to get 2.5 million population.

So much for customizing our cities if you choose to set the bar so high.

The game is only fun when the goal is high but attainable. The current goal of 10 million is too much already. We will need many years to get there (based on the fact most of us, the active players, take around more than a year to get 1 million plus population in capital city) with no freedom in allocating the land for landscaping and such.

I had spent money to get simcash to spend on freeing slots, buying forests + lakes and dozer stuff to unlock the regions and design them the way I want. After getting my 4th region and saw that I need 10 million population to unlock the last region, I totally give up. It is not worth the effort and money. I am going to relax and take it slow from now since it is impossible to get the fifth region anytime soon. And yes, I am not going spend any more money on this game because there is no motivation to.

Just when I thought you guys had savaged the situation with the introduction of regions after the disastrous club wars populated with cheaters, you ruin the regions with that unattainable goal.
Message 15 of 22 (1,507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Where are the options to promote, demote, and remove players? 

I'm the President of my club and cannot find these options!!

Message 16 of 22 (1,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@GilligansIsle

Go to members page

C698ED9D-A18C-430F-A9C6-6EE98D1199C2.jpeg

Then click the ... icon I circled in the below picture. There you have it. Hope this helps.

31F1F7B9-CDCA-49C0-A6F4-D5F9522538BA.jpeg

Message 17 of 22 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes and as for  Club management this is the only place you can do this. 

With the new update with player profile changes you can no longer mute a player’s chat once they have left the club or been removed. This is unfortunate because our club members use this to mark problem players for future reference and they can no longer do this nor can an officers mute if they forget to check the box prior to removal.  Also you can no longer mute or remove a player from the challenge page.  This makes it awkward for club management if you are monitoring the challenge page and then have to go to the member page to remove and/or mute. EA Developers  Please consider allowing access to both mute and removal from the challenge page and allowing access to to the mute check box after a player has been remount left the club. 

Message 18 of 22 (1,449 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agree it makes sense to be able to remove players from the challenge page. 

Message 19 of 22 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you haven't figured it out by now.  First of all it has to be your neighbor not anyone. Once you got to their city. You will see an "i" in blue next to name of the neighbors city, click on it and then go to any region of that neighbor. Good luck Mayor. 

Message 20 of 22 (1,387 Views)