SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.24.4 - Regions are here!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.24.4 - Regions are here!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@duke30033003

What you needed are from Limestone Cliffs, not Cactus Canyon.

I guess the current solution to this situation is to have members unlocking different regions in a club, so everyone can help each other on items not found in their own regions. This also means that your members have to be active to be of any help on this area.

The good part abput this update is that it distracts us from the disastrous club wars, where the shield problem remains unresolved and this part of the game is populated with cheaters.

But I feel those residents in new regions should contribute to taxes in capital city, or at least to taxes in regional currency. What is the point of unlocking the whole area if the population there do nothing except for the purpose of unlocking next region?

Message 21 of 39 (1,788 Views)

★ Novice

Completely agree. I was on the final building in the mayor's contest, last chance at it too. Had spent the time in between gathering items, simoleons etc to be ready. Update comes and of course there's not a chance I'll get it now unless I take time off work and spend a bunch of real cash! I feel completely sabatoged. What's worse is I can't trust EA not to pull this again so why play? I also find it a bit ridiculous that min to get the building was 90k when other people on my team got it for 10k. Yes I'm at a higher experience level but that's an insane difference. Not playing again until they sort this out.

Message 22 of 39 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pardon me for being too eager, but what's coming for the next Contest of Mayors seasons?

Can't wait to see the new season exclusive buildings.

Message 23 of 39 (1,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes this is a problem. Cannot yet see any benefit from starting a region only EA get more cash
Message 24 of 39 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Definately agree what happens next after getting the extra storage and why can't we get additional region currency from city hall
Message 25 of 39 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with you. But the problem there lies is the more regions you open the more items you get to clog up your storage . And it’s difficult to expand storage just to compound matters 

Message 26 of 39 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
exactly, i will probably stop playing this game, its too much work to get items for war when you have to work two cities for resources. I wish i didnt open the new region. What a bummer!
Message 27 of 39 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you at the right level to open it?
Message 28 of 39 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m pretty aggravated that the new currency isn’t obtained when you sell the items like omega. If you’re creating the new currency in that region then the stuff you sell from it should give you that currency. And stop giving me items I can’t produce, like oil drums and silk and rolls of whatever. Very frustrating!
Message 29 of 39 (1,592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have deleted the game for good. I don't want to expand to region after region. Regions suck. Change the content of the original map if you want to evolve the game. Well, bye.

Message 30 of 39 (1,491 Views)