Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.24.4 - Regions are here!

by nacholibre78704

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Your team developed a loser on this one,sorry to say without a hotfix here this is a disater,and with all the issues it can't happen fast enough,tomorrow I was looking to initiate war and if this isnt resolved, I will have to try and hold the team together or remove myself from this poorly conceived expansion 

Message 11 of 39 (2,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Manually update the game via the apps.  If that doesn’t work, send a ticket to the zen desk using “help” in game.  Good luck! 

Message 12 of 39 (2,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Refresh the delivery needed on that repair. The spinning blue arrow. Hope that helps. I’m not liking the requirement for goods you can’t produce either.
Message 13 of 39 (2,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

New region should come with free storage, best to have it together with the capital city. We all know the storage upgrade is way too unreasonable and $$ consuming. At one point, people will give up playing this game because it is unrealistic to keep up with enormous amount of items required to enjoy the game.

Make storage expansion easier, give out even free storage expansion items in Daniel city daily. Let players spend time making items and enjoy building the city, and not worry about those storage expansion items.

The new update also made the CoM into a Hunger's game. Why must the chest be only for the top 25 players of the club? Why can't everyone (more than 25 ppl) contribute and enjoy (be happy) the chance of winning legendary chest. EA, you don't gain popularity nor extra cashflow with this new rule. So please revert to the old rule, i.e. minimum 3000 plumbob points to win club chest please.

Message 14 of 39 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

We have never had to use special items to repair buildings until now. It’s thrown a massive spanner in the works and I have told my club not to expand to the new areas until this new update is fixed 

Message 15 of 39 (2,027 Views)

★★ Novice

This basically ruined my setup. I initially thought, hey cool, more land (what could it hurt). Then bam! I have 4 new items that I have to manage to fit in my inventory. Get out of here with this garbage. This is such a dumb money grab. 

I won't play until it is removed. Or you give me 20 extra storage slots. 

Message 16 of 39 (1,826 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THE NEW COM....  It was heartbreaking ... to watch a friend compete against a friend. People used to laugh as we helped each other accomplish a common goal. Get the Legendary chest.  One person described it as 'The Hunger Games'  a Frantic display as each tried to make the top 25 list. As people came into the club, one by one as they noticed they did not make the top 25 you could feel the anger and sadness of disappointment as they realized the new normal of play. EA decided instead of people having fun working together...there new update and decision about COM would be about people going against each other. One person left with a simple goodbye... I do not like to be in a club or fight for a place. People played to escape everyday challenges in their real life. Coming to the club and playing together, laughing and helping each other made us all feel good. 

It's one thing to pit stranger against stranger...but when friends fight against each other, that is not fun. Reminds me of the political arena. ... Doesn't matter ... just make money, pit people against each other, conquer and divide. COM was separate from WAR, now its just another version. It was a fun year while it lasted.  To the person who thought it would be a good thing to change the COM rules. It wasn't. It was a very sad thing. To the others who agreed. I realize games need to make money. I've spent a couple hundred with you. I will no longer. I do not agree with people fighting against each other when SimCity should be about BUILDING... NOT DESTROYING. I would ask you to please change your mind. But I don't think you listen. Not sure if you even read.  To all of the people across the country that play this game. I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I make a comment about SimCity buildit. The COM was not broken. It was one aspect of the game many many people truly enjoyed. Why you felt you needed to change that aspect of the game is beyond comprehension.  ~~~~~~~~

Message 17 of 39 (1,722 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree. I wish there was more disclosure about how the regions work and the ins and outs of them. I might not have done the update had I known

Message 18 of 39 (1,707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree. The update has ruined the fun of the game and made it too time consuming and expensive now. My and the team I'm on are all about to walk away and find a different game to play.

Message 19 of 39 (1,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. I have been playing sim city for years now and spent a fair chunk of money in that time EA you are not getting another penny out of me until you sort this rubbish out. 

Message 20 of 39 (1,673 Views)