Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.24.4 - Regions are here!

by Ucsbchica08

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.24.4 - Regions are here!

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Cactus Canyon

Mayor, we have an exciting announcement! At level 25, you can unlock new visually stunning maps to expand beyond your city and build a SimCity world. From Limestone Cliffs to Green Valley, exciting places to build with unique specializations await you. Keep on building, and thanks for playing!

You can find a Regions guide here. Feel free to share your feedback about this update in this thread!

Message 1 of 39 (10,591 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Excited about this. Hope someday you'll consider making a winter wonderland map too!

Message 2 of 39 (10,517 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i love that regions have been added reminds me of the good old software versions i loved playing. but i also see some new challenges ahead for those always struggling with obtaining storage and land items and trying to gain them in freebies. 

will more freebies be offered daily or are you cramming more into what already exists?

beautiful design and update. i am greatly looking forward to building on new land once i am done with the capitol region. Standard smile

i just wish i would have known that all these new items. because one,  these take up my existing storage once i unlocked a region and two, i would've preferred not to be getting other region items that i haven't unlocked yet. but i know you can use these pieces in any region. so i guess that is the reason for it.

if we didn't require so many store items for mayors contests and wars, then it wouldn't be so bad. but this is really going to be challenging. im at 320 spots now and im always have trouble, but then i have to house over 100 pcs of ammo in the same storage. maybe you can do a war storage to ease it up some?

oh and what are we allowed to build our storage up to now with all this new stuff? it has increased yes?

not trying to be hard on your guys, but change is an adjustment, especially when you are surprised by it.

but i will get over it. lol

thanks for your hard work and efforts, now work on some tweaks and make this girl happy. Standard smile

Message 3 of 39 (10,386 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey! I don't have the sign post at all. Help?

Message 4 of 39 (10,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When will we get income from housing in a region? 

Message 5 of 39 (8,865 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 6 of 39 (8,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If I sell a cliffs item why don’t I get Lime Semolinans?

Message 7 of 39 (8,674 Views)

★ Novice

That's all well and good but will you ever either fix my city or add a way to start-over after being connected to Facebook / Google Play etc...

Message 8 of 39 (8,371 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t have it either, but most of the rest of my club does. I’m not sure what to do...can anyone please help me with this?

Message 9 of 39 (7,933 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having a real problem since opening cactus canyon. I am currently in a club war and under a shield but cannot get out of it because i need to get what looks like 2 rolls of carpet to repair a building but don’t know where to get them from . It’s only happened since it opened cactus canyon?

Message 10 of 39 (7,801 Views)