Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.23.2

by junk_account590

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I redownloaded the game today, and Eva replaced most of the advisors in the game. Only the water, power, parks, and education original advisors remain to me.

Message 11 of 15 (1,823 Views)

★★ Novice

One thing is missing in your latest upgrade.  Solving the problem of teams staying under bubble from the beginning to the end of a war.  Remove protection bubble and associate damages after 8 hours under bubble would solve this problem instead of waiting at the end of each war.

Message 12 of 15 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is being done to prevent clubs from using the shield to win wars. I am noticing this happening more and more. Small clubs go to war with bigger clubs and get a lead and go under the shield for the duration of the war. Most everyone I have spoken with says this is happening all the time. To me it's cheating, though you may not see it that way. staying under the shield for 35 hours should not be acceptable because your club isn't big enough to win or whatever the reason may be. You guys need to do something to either fix this or put a time limit on how long they can stay under the shield. It is taking away from the game and making the war option suck. There should be levels in war depending on the size of your club if you are going to allow this to continue. A lot of people spend a lot of money on this game, including myself and it needs to be fixed asap. Come on get with it technical support, fix this. It's not fair that the smaller clubs can use the shield to "cheat" themselves out of losing a war

Message 13 of 15 (1,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My club is experiencing the same thing right now and we are disappointed as well that nothing has been done to fix this issue. To me it's a form of cheating

Message 14 of 15 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What are you guys talking about? The smaller team has the HUGE advantage. Take a look at the top 20. If you are a smaller team and can’t win, you should learn to play better.  

What EA did with these updates is make it easier for cheaters to get away with cheating. I’m guessing EA and Track Twenty are tired of all the complaints and decided to make it harder for us to find the cheaters and report them. Think about it, every update has only made it harder for honest players to identify the cheats. 

EA is only making their jobs easier, nothing more. They care zero about the cheats because THEY (EA) aren’t getting cheated, we are. Why would they care about that? 

Think about the last 3-5 updates they have put out. Hasn’t each updated helped aid the cheaters and not expose them? Think about it. 

Ea could fix the dome issue quite easily. (Time limit for shield, a dome breaker attack that uses 12e, gives no points but breaks the bubble, even an activation that gives or takes away 1h. Ok you would have to use a dozen to bring a guy out of bubble (unless he repaired to 1 away from coming out) you would also use it on your team mates to put them under bubble if needed. People would use a LOT of activations this way. Haha 

Message 15 of 15 (1,434 Views)