Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.23.2

EA app Team

Mayor, we’ve made some awesome updates to Club Wars, and you can now:

• Earn badges like War Master and Energy Consumer after a battle
  • Get a personal war score to show off individual accomplishments
  • Add a description, emblem, language, and more to your Club
  • Discover Clubs based on your interests 

Plus, gear up for summer with festival, camping, soccer, and beach buildings. And starting August 1, get ready for Contest of Mayors Seasons: Wonders II, where you can compete and earn landmarks like the Sims Island Statue and Inca Temple. Thanks for playing!

Message 1 of 15 (10,002 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.23.2

★★ Novice

BUG REPORT: If you play SimCity BuildIt on Kindle Fire, you cannot get into the game after loading this update. The game gives an error message about not being connected to the Internet, even when your device IS connected to the Internet. Rebooting the device doesn't fix it; uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it. 

Message 2 of 15 (9,979 Views)

★★ Novice

P.S. The EA Basic Troubleshooting and Connection Troubleshooting pages don't work either.

Message 3 of 15 (9,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does the rook with the 1 mean on the members tab?

Message 4 of 15 (9,962 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The personal war score reveals the current club we are battling (that are all staying bubbled for the last 2/3rds of the war to win) has a habit of jumping ahead at the start then just staying bubbled to win. I am disappointed nothing has been done to address this issue. The new updates are nice though, thanks for that...

Message 5 of 15 (9,843 Views)

★ Novice

That the war arena they are in. I think. 

Message 6 of 15 (9,755 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It would be nice to see pictures of each badge along with a description. 

Message 7 of 15 (9,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having trouble with update 1.2 3.2. When I try to complete a green task, it does not count my progress. For instance, it tells me I have to produce and collect 20 garden furniture. I have produced and collected five of them, and the counter is still at zero. The same is true  regarding shipments. It does not count the shipments I have made either. 

Message 8 of 15 (9,610 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s a fun update and all the work put into it is appreciated but I know quite a few players are disappointed that the “Pride parade” can only be obtained with a real money purchase Frown

Message 9 of 15 (9,525 Views)

★★ Novice

Where do I find the green tasks? I have produced/collected all the garden chairs and purchased the stadium and trophy, but can’t find the green tasks to advance.

Message 10 of 15 (9,492 Views)