by jesusfreakjan

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.20.51

★★★ Newbie

This did not solve my issue. Still can't upgrade

Message 21 of 26 (1,930 Views)

★ Novice

I woke up this morning and my game said I need to update, But now it says my phone is not compatible.  This is the same phone from the beginning, what happened?  please fix this I had a big city going.

Message 22 of 26 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Novice
Contact technical support guys, they had me try several things. What ultimately work was upping my phone's display resolution to the WQHD (highest setting), then rent the phone then check Google play again.

Your issue might be different though, technical support will walk you through several things to try though!
Message 23 of 26 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is SimCity build it not compatible with Galaxy S7? Please send a fix or something in a timely manner. Thanks so much!

Jan
Message 24 of 26 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried all of the "fixes" on the thread to fix the s7 issue and nothing has worked. 2.7 million city, would be nice to be able to play it on my phone.
Message 25 of 26 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Novice
Contact technical support, I only listed the one that worked for me, but they had me try several things before we got to that one which worked. They might have an option you haven't tried, or a way of doing it differently that is why it didn't work when you tried it
Message 26 of 26 (1,867 Views)