Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.20.51

by roccodonovan8

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.20.51

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The party is on in SimCity BuildIt with worldwide festivals and lots of love! Check out what’s new in the latest update.

• Starting January 24, collect exclusive festival buildings, like the Carnival of Venice, when you join Contest of Mayors Seasons – compete each week and climb the ranks to unlock more rewards and build a Festival Street
  • From February 1-14, create a Cupid-approved city when you play the Mayor’s Gift Game and collect up to ten Valentine-themed buildings, with new content and rewards each week 

Celebrate famous festivals and fall head over heels for your city today.

Message 1 of 26 (12,266 Views)

This update did not resolve the lag that players have been experiencing. As well I hope they have corrected the valentines game so that mayors can win the limited time items, because with the snowflake game it rarely won anything other than simoleons and land expansions.  If they can fix those two things the game would be much better. 

Message 2 of 26 (11,854 Views)

★★★ Novice
I would love to try the new seasons feature, but the new version is not compatible with my phone (galaxy s7) so Google play won't let me update Frown
Message 3 of 26 (11,830 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue with my S7. I just uninstalled it hoping to reinstall it which would solve the issue but now SimCity Buildit doesn't even shore up in my playstore. This is so frustrating.
Message 4 of 26 (11,810 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, apps that aren't compatible don't show up. So if you uninstall you can't reinstall. (Thankfully I already knew this) I only found out about this when I went to the seasons tab I'm the contest of mayors club and it told me to update the game and had a button for it which took me to the page in Google play directly.

Hopefully outta just something simple that they forgot to add the mod to the list of compatible devices, but idk.they really bed to fix it so I can play seasons! Not fair that I can't get those cool buildings because of the model of phone I have (which is not that old yet!)
Message 5 of 26 (11,798 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Your problem is unique, not everyone is experiencing what you are.

Message 6 of 26 (11,757 Views)

★★★ Novice
So there are two (known from this thread) of us with the same model phone having the issue of not being able to update the game.

How is that unique? Unique would be if only one of us are having this issue.

But thank you for contributing absolutely nothing helpful to this thread. At least you get a plus one on your post count though.
Message 7 of 26 (11,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do if I'm seeing this correctly I have to have cash and cash only to participate in the valentine's event.  I Haven't seen any other way of like expanding buildings and what not

Message 8 of 26 (11,640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello, i dont play game on phone, could i suggest if you try to install the "android web view" feature if it is compatible with your phone.

i have it on my tablet and it helps. but i dont have much storage on my tablet and will need to stop playing game eventually. hope the web view works.

Message 9 of 26 (11,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Update 1.20.53 many players on my team including myself have seen a huge change in lag being better. I came to check what else was in the update because the description in App Store says nothing, out of date info. Also out of date here sadly. We noticed day/night transition was changed; much better.
Message 10 of 26 (11,371 Views)