Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.20.5

by ap2lemon

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.20.5

EA app Team

Happy holidays, Mayor!

This holiday season, enjoy lots of festive fun, including Snowflakes, a limited-time in-game currency. Use your Snowflakes to play the Mayor's Gift Game, where you can get SimCash, holiday-themed buildings, and more - updated each week! You can also unleash new Club Wars disaster cards like Magnetism, experience over one hundred new chat icons, and mute and block other Mayors.

Thanks for Playing!

Message 1 of 11 (8,874 Views)

★★ Novice

The game emojis that are added are really cool! Long time coming! However, are you not able to add text to those emojis? They are pretty useless without the context of some words.

Message 2 of 11 (8,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..........

U forget to mention u dropped all dollar rewards from watching adverts to............ 1 !!!!!!!!!!!

really generous from u EA for this festiv season

P.S  I understand u make money thru Us watching adverts..... I myself used 2 do this a lot................ but not anymore its pointless...

Message 3 of 11 (8,718 Views)

★★ Novice
How do we know when snowflake offers from our citizens will expire? They ask for produce/build tasks that take hours, even w speed-up tokens, and then switch to a new request before you can complete. Maddening!
Message 4 of 11 (8,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

dont let me even start on this pointless event.... 

maximum effort for total crappy rewards ;D

like 15k gold ...... Hahahahaha.......

Message 5 of 11 (8,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to add a snowflake task countdown! Started 6 spatulas, went to make a cup of coffee, came back and it had switched to 5 watermelons. The rewards aren’t worth the hassle if our production queues are going to be choked with useless items. Don’t get me wrong! Love new challenges but this one is more infuriating than fun.

Message 6 of 11 (8,677 Views)

★★ Novice
Used cheetah tokens to do a 3-fridge snowflake challenge. Was about to collect the second of 3, and it now wants 4 drills. Stuff that!
Message 7 of 11 (8,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

Can you explain why you have toned down the simcash awards to just 1 when watching the in game ads?

Sn3rTB

Message 8 of 11 (8,548 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Now the emojis don’t work at all. What gives?
Message 9 of 11 (8,504 Views)

★ Novice

I’m giving up on this game. I’ve wasted a whole year waiting for the chance to buy more winter trees. The snowflake experience has been miserable for my entire club. Wasted 400 cash the 1st day and have been spending hours among hours trying to collect more only to get rewards that I have no interest in.. I’m fully expanded and materials to help expand isn’t worth 400 cash. I’m a big spender too,, I would have spent over 2000 sim cash this month if I could spend it on winter items and not a lousy chance bet. I have earned 6 pulls this week and still no lakeside suana ,, time to uninstall app ,, best wishes EA ,, was a fun game until you turned it into clash of clans ,,, peace out 

Message 10 of 11 (8,398 Views)