SimCity BuildIt - New update

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt - New update

★★ Novice

Well, I'm back for another rant! I turned my game on and discovered I need 3 tree things to upgrade my only Tokyo town building. The airplane turn around is 17 hours. Assuming I got 3 trees in a row which isn't likely, I'd have to wait 51+ hours. For one upgrade. For one building. Thank god I don't have anymore of them. I'm actually going to bulldoze it and put in a standard building. After that I'm kinda stuck. I can't expand for lack of dozer parts. It's taking me a day to upgrade a handful of buildings, if lucky. I guess that's it...

Message 21 of 47 (5,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On May 8th SimCity was updated in my iPad, and every time I open the game there is a new road upgrade to be done, and it's becoming impossible to play. Even if I don't upgrade any building and consequently, no population gorwth, next time I run there is a road upgrade request costing me around 25k. I'm almost giving up playing it, since it is getting impossible to continue. I can describe this upgrade in one word - Disappointing!!
Message 22 of 47 (4,882 Views)

★★ Apprentice
"I can describe this upgrade in one word - disappointing"

Agreed, although I can think of several more, uh, colorful words to describe this upgrade.
Message 23 of 47 (4,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm finding over the last couple of days that the thought bubbles are appearing a lot less than before and they seem to giving goodies even less, I'm getting board with waiting for expansion goodies, and as other people have said trying to buy them on the global market is an absolute joke, whats going on !!!!!

Message 24 of 47 (4,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now you cannot hardly get any items to expand your city. No dozer exhaust, wheels to buy all day in the trade hq.
The trade HQ needs a lot of improvement...
Message 25 of 47 (4,269 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - New update for transportation

★★★ Newbie

Hi there

Just want to ask that will there be a transportation update in the future where u can build a MRT and LRT system?

Something like those Elevated railways and subway?

What do u think of that kind of update?

thanks

Message 26 of 47 (3,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
why is everybody getting these simpark things with the floting sim sign
Message 27 of 47 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because they are free
Message 28 of 47 (3,287 Views)

★ Novice

Not a bidding system, they need to remove price limits.

Message 29 of 47 (3,268 Views)

★ Novice

Well what I have found that works is not trying to see the item I'm looking for being posted but instead I just open each city in any random order and I find what I'm looking for in their trading post that's not advertised. But I haven't had the problem of trying to buy an item and having it sold every time, maybe a tenth of the time but I do have a really good fiber optic wifi connection so my game plays really fast. But the best way to find things is to just click on each city and eventually you will find it plus when you visit that many cities you end up getting a lot of gifts for visiting and they are great to sell on the market and boost your simolians 

Message 30 of 47 (2,846 Views)