Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

SimCity BuildIt - New update

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt - New update

★★★★★ Novice

The programmers need to put in a restriction on how many land expansion parts/inventory expansion parts you can purchase in a 24hr cycle, make it something like 6 each.  The way it is now the Trade HQ is a waste of time for most players who just don't have super fast connections.

Message 31 of 47 (3,656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been enjoying the game, but this global Trade HQ thing is getting beyond a joke now, anything advertised is gone before I can get there (I'm on an allegedly super fast fibre optic broadband).

The road updates are also irritating, relieving me of up to 20,000 coins a day

Message 32 of 47 (3,432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing this game for ages and it's really great........ When it works . Since upgrading my IPad to ios9 it does nothing but crash. Every time an update comes out I hope it will fix the bugs but no luck... Stop adding new items and concentrate on getting what we have already to work properly 

Spoiler
😡
Message 33 of 47 (3,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that is actually a very good idea! I would rather by an item double its price than wait aimlessly for it to appear as a selection for purchase... and it still is nit an assurance coz it can still be sold out already after you clicked the item. 

Message 34 of 47 (2,834 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since the new update, I have not been able to play at all.   How clever is that Sim City designers?

Message 35 of 47 (2,442 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually, they need to get rid of those items/parts altogether.  City expansion should be population based and nothing more, pure and simple and FAR less aggravating.

Message 36 of 47 (2,220 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I have some problems with Omega Research: i receive everytime the same items.

Also at the Neo Mall when i refresh it after 6 hours, the same problem: same items for sale. Or the thought bubbles.

Is there a fix? This started after the last update in f

Message 37 of 47 (1,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I saw this spaceship first time. How can we build it?
Message 38 of 47 (1,655 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You would have to participate in a season in the mayor contest. If you go in it, I guess it's the third offered season. But right now it's closed
Message 39 of 47 (1,609 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Too. Much. Stuff.

The sheer amount being peddled and announcement * eating up my screen is ridiculous. Leave me alone. Instead of focusing on quality, the developers seem to be focusing on quantity, designed solely to peddle *. It's *, it's garbage, it's not fun. All I want to do is build some * and occasionally read a smarmy bubble. Instead half my screen is full of announcements and invitations and "do this, buy that" *. The last decent update was the one where the expansion area was increased. "Reductio ad absurdum" predicts that fairly soon the entire screen will be this bells and whistles * and the actual city will become moot. Suck it EA, I'm out.
Message 40 of 47 (1,569 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help