Re: SimCity BuildIt - New update

by noelco

Original Post

★ Novice
Great work guys, really appreciate the updates, especially the small touches that don't have release notes! Like the light house getting better lighting and the new buttons at the bottom left, hope you continue to pump out new content Standard smile
Message 41 of 47 (3,359 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the new update. In the next one could you make it so when someone buys something from my trade depot it shows who purchased it?  My club has trolls and items are being traded between specific people but some players are jumping in and buying items right as they are being posted.  It would make a level of accountability in clubs.  

Items in neo mall are priced way out of proportion to what they are being ask to buy from "others". It has been next to impossible to expand my neo bank due to random factory output.  I have 12 of one item and none of others and the others are being used to build omega buildings. Maybe limit items for omega storage and bank to specific items like locks,  bars and cameras.  Or be able to "make" specific omega items instead of random generated.  Have enjoyed the game just like everything in life it needs tweaks.

Message 42 of 47 (3,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bumping this reply. Mayor's clubs NEED to have the ability to show club members' names when they buy from your GTHQ. Members are silently sniping items that others are trading with each other, and its impossible to tell who the culprit is. I've kicked out mass amounts of new members to try to flush out the bad one, but each time I try to recruit more so the club chat becomes a bit more active, someone starts stealing again.

I have purchased a decent amount of simcash over the year and a bit I've been playing (well over what a new Switch game costs; closer to two) but I'm not spending any more real cash until this is fixed.

Message 43 of 47 (3,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Agree with the snipping; perhaps also some sort of secure trade between two parties, as often people arnt usually on at the same time. Other suggestions:
1. Clubs have rankings and rewards for each season, i.e. The whole club gets rewarded based on number of plumb points achieved at the end of the season/week
2. Pls reduce the profanity filter, I can't even say "sucks" without looking like I have Tourette's
3. Make a way for presidents/vps to reward memebers, like giving items to most posts a week, or voted most useful etc.

I know above will likely not happen, but if they do, you'll likely get more player retention Standard smile

But thanks for a great game anyway
Message 44 of 47 (3,106 Views)

★ Novice
Wow you guys actually made the club reward thing! Not sure if you already had it in your storyboards, or you guys listened to me, but awesome either way! Keep up the great work Standard smile
Message 45 of 47 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so far , so fine.

But get someone infos about  this new Island looking a little bit like  Alcatraz?

Message 46 of 47 (2,669 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If your items haven't sold in 8 weeks than you haven't advertised them for sale, you have just placed them in your market. I haven't had anything on the market for more than 24hrs. Not so popular items usually get bought by Daniel 

Message 47 of 47 (2,535 Views)