Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: SimCity BuildIt Disasters Update is now live!

by fliselars

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie
Hey,

I agree with some points mentioned here, I like the new roads, even if they force me to upgrade I take a park out halfway through the block and put a court off of the road. It hold back the upgrade for a good period of time.

I like the new vu tower, look and interactions, yes u should always get keys, so that should be fixed. But I like the look and new disasters. The vu items should sell for less in GTHQ and the vu tower upgrades are a little steep, 50k for the first one and 10k more each level, I have a level 3.

And finally, the constant thorn. Impersonally have no problem which the GTHQ. Especially recently I have been gaining lots of needed storage items cuz people have sold them to make money, there is many vu items on there but I feel and this city street think oops down in a month or so people will focus on the vu challenges more rather than scraping for money.

May I end in saying, polish it up a bit. And to those who lost hope of a good game, I have not spend a dollar yet!
Message 21 of 23 (4,424 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The best way to complain about this to EA is to write a review in the App Center and/or whatever the equivalent is for the Android. They will listen if the bad reviews start to add up.

Message 22 of 23 (4,357 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
What happened to the music?! Half of the music is gone!! Before the disaster update there was four songs but now there is only TWO!! I want the music back I CAN'T play without it!! PLEASE fix this I beg you!! This only happened on ios BTW.
Message 23 of 23 (3,755 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help